Earl's New Role on the Show

RMPGP

Clearly he won't remain the EP since he quit that job. So what should Saffy be in charge of? Who should replace him? Dave or Pitz?

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
Since Dave seems to be pretty inept I guess Id have to choose Pitzy.

GDRC

This is what I do now
Earl is now the Ron and Fez show Thursday party financier.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
That probably wont last too long since he only makes 40k a year.

RMPGP

Right - so 40,000 a year, 10,000 yearly will go to a weekly party. That's about $200 a week for each party when you consider vacations.

The point of this thread is to ensure this happens forever. Let's give them some great suggestions...

RMPGP

Here's their address:

New York
Economist Building
111 W. 57th Street
New York, NY 10019

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Well, it is good to see Earl "flow of the show" Douglas back in action. I hope we can just call him "Flow" from now on.

I think Flow should have an opportunity to cook some dishes for the hosts and crew in a week or two. I say he should make at least two cakes, some prime rib, some vegetables, and of course a little mashed potatoes and gravy. If he comes in with store/restaurant food, Ron should penalize him to 35% of his take home pay.

In RON We Trust

We Trust In RON
Maybe Earl could be in charge of remodelling the XM studios. From what I hear, nothing is getting done.

jobson

Aww Fuck It
Pepper Hicks needs to be the new EP. He's the only one over there that doesn't have his head up his ass.

RMPGP

They cannot hire Pepper - he is an intern... and their staff is full.

For me the best role for Earl would be.
1. Not in charge of openings (Though I'm not as excited as some people about what the opening is, I wouldn't care if the show started with Ron talking cold)
2. Not talking on mic between the hours of 12-3

He can do whatever else it is he does besides those things. You know, like booking G-list guests once a month or not returning phone calls or emails.

RENFIELD

hire an off-air professional to give the orders....
no one able to give orders but him/her...

give everyone assigments...
keep the interns busy...

things earl should have done the first month he was there...

The Sarge

Guess who.
Maybe becoming a better call screener than the one today, who butchered my name.

It's SARGE....not Surge, who said that ESD should get a tatoo of Casey's name on his arm.

BTW, because of the fuzz of the transfer of the call, I didn't catch Ron call me Surge.

Kind of a southern drawl to the name Sarge, though. When ya think about it. Ah well.

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Ah just give it to ESD. He seems to be the funnest guy around the show other then R&F. I actually would of missed earl...

The official tap dancing, watermellon eatin', good for nothing, shiftless, finger lickin', no account, welfare scamin', quota filling proudcer.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Maybe Earl could be in charge of remodelling the XM studios. From what I hear, nothing is getting done.
unless Ron and Fez are ready for a long haul at Frank's Place I don't think Earl should be put in charge of anything of consequence. Maybe he could get coffee and eat doody? phone screener? he could be po's assistant, make photocopies of guests' IDs and the like, i'm not sure you could fuck that up

psyduck

Lazy & shiftless picture hanger.

::hammer:::hammer:::hammer:

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Clearly he won't remain the EP since he quit that job. So what should Saffy be in charge of? Who should replace him? Dave or Pitz?
Pitz should be in charge, but I suspect Wiki will leave things as they are. Though, they could give it to Erock, if you think about it, he might just take it to get away from some of the abuse, and he couldn't be any worse than Earl.

Right - so 40,000 a year, 10,000 yearly will go to a weekly party. That's about $200 a week for each party when you consider vacations.

The point of this thread is to ensure this happens forever. Let's give them some great suggestions...
He's gotta be making more than $40K a year, if not then I expect XM to lower my rates. Maybe R&F and O&A could give up some fancy money to pay the staff more.

They cannot hire Pepper - he is an intern... and their staff is full.
How can this be true? I know they play 2nd fiddle to O&A, but they have a massively pay heavy staff: Erock, Than, Sam, Danny, Steve C.. Whereas R&F only have 3 paid staffers. Easily XM can afford to put 4 per show.

Ah just give it to ESD. He seems to be the funnest guy around the show other then R&F. I actually would of missed earl...
Funnest or stupidest?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Earl sould be the official shine boy of XM 202.

Earl will be kept busy, it's been a long time since he's updated the public file, whatever that is.

RMPGP

Earl is in charge of public service announcements still right? I guess he'll always have that.

RMPGP

So Earl's new tasks will be:

> Shuckin' & Jivin'
> Tap Dancing with small white blonde girls
> Performing Minstrel Shows
> Smiling Really Big
> Dating Fictional White Chicks
> Fainting
> Saying "Lord Have Mercy!"
> Selling His Delicious Syrup & Saying "Dis Sho Am Good!"

Demoted and funding a party every week, Earl's role on the show is that of Spuds Mckenzie.

qaylin

wackbag hold me down like wh0a!!
earls new job? stick'em in harlem with a mic. thats it.

Top Bottom