Earl's relatives must work at CPR (UPS)

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
WOW, I suspect that Earl must have some relatives that work for UPS in the Pennsylvania and New York area. On Weds. afternoon I sent a package with Christmas presents for Ron and Fez via UPS 2nd Air 10am delivery. They guarenteed me it would be there by 10am on Friday. On Thursday I talked to Pitz, told him it would be there by 10 am Friday. I traced it before I left for work Friday morning, and CPR showed that the package would be there before 10am.

So, I listened yesterday, no comments from R&F, I figured either they are ignoring me or it never arrived. So Friday night I track the package again, ooops, CPR goofed, the package went from Denver to Louisville, Ky, then to Philly, from Philly it went to Pittsburgh, then it went back to Middleton, PA., finally arriving back in Philly Friday evening.

Now it's scheduled to arrive sometime Monday morning. Just like Earl, UPS lies, UPS loses packages, and they can't deliver on promises. Oh yeah, and they can't give you a 25% discount. It cost $36.00 to send the pacakge like I did, had I sent it 3 day delivery it would have been $10.00 cheaper. So I called UPS this morning and bitched, demanding a credit adjustment for the cost of shipping. They told me to download a form, fill it out, mail it in, and I should recieve an answer in 4 to 6 weeks.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Yeah, well, normally I use USPS or Fedex, didn't have that option, needed to get the package out in a hurry and the nearest FEDex place was 10 miles away.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Yeah, well, normally I use USPS or Fedex, didn't have that option, needed to get the package out in a hurry and the nearest FEDex place was 10 miles away.
At least you were smart enough to get it out before the last second, so they'll get it before their vacation.

So, what did ya get Dave? :icon_mrgr

Jun 30, 2005
outsiddah Boston
EVERY package that arrives via ups looks like someone kicked the shit out of it..Amazon and Newegg use UPS for their cheap shipping and damned if every package doesn't have a hole in the box AND a dented corner

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
EVERY package that arrives via ups looks like someone kicked the shit out of it..Amazon and Newegg use UPS for their cheap shipping and damned if every package doesn't have a hole in the box AND a dented corner

No shit. I sent out a box of plastic packaging tubes from our office one time. There about 25 pounds, so instead of carrying it down stairs the UPS driver bounced it down two flights of stairs, then it went through the UPS system where they did God knows what to it. By the time it got to the reciepient it must have looked like Jodie Foster on the pinball machine.. And their customer service is a bunch of Earl clones. Appologizing for every fuck up and not really caring.