Early O&A shows?

domelogic

Feb 16, 2005
Center Valley, Pa.
Well, I've got the name of two different sites that'll take you back from the beginning of their XM tenure (2004), and one that has shows that go back to the WNEW days. Of course, I can't post it here, but would be happy to message whoever would like the links. I'll be busy a lot the next few days, but will check the forum every night if you need those URLs...

I would like that link please

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho
Well, I've got the name of two different sites that'll take you back from the beginning of their XM tenure (2004), and one that has shows that go back to the WNEW days. Of course, I can't post it here, but would be happy to message whoever would like the links. I'll be busy a lot the next few days, but will check the forum every night if you need those URLs...
link me, please

Roland1232

New Wackbag
Jul 4, 2014
I'm just looking for 2011. PM me that and you've earned a gentle kiss behind the ear.

MathFromSweden

Apr 4, 2010
SWEDEN
I found the old shows(2004-2010) but now when TPB is down I can´t download stuff anymore. Do you know where I can find it elsewhere?

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
This was handled tastefully and subtly.

Foggy

I'm wasting my life here
Donator
Dec 18, 2012
Straya cunt
Switzerland, you dink.
Sweden maintained its policy of neutrality during World War II. When the war began on September 1, 1939, the fate of Sweden was unclear. But by a combination of its geopolitical location in the Scandinavian Peninsula, successful realpolitik manoeuvring during an unpredictable course of events, and a dedicated military build-up after 1942, Sweden managed to maintain its official neutrality throughout the war.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sweden_during_World_War_II

Sweden's neutral as a motherfucker, and I resent your implication that the Swiss are the only ones that get to bear the stereotype of being neutral.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Sweden's neutral as a motherfucker, and I resent your implication that the Swiss are the only ones that get to bear the stereotype of being neutral.
Costa Rica is neutral, too. Doesn't make for a funny neutrality joke, though, dink. Should I cut-and-paste the Wikipedia article on humor?