Easiest way to find a car that has been impounded in NY?

DoughBoy

Woogally Cute
Wackbag Staff
Jul 28, 2003
Jersey Shore
A good friend of mine recently had some issues with his buddy's kid that ended up with the kid being pulled over without a license, speeding, with illegal substances (allegedly) in the car. Now, my friends car is nowhere to be found and the NYSP and local PDs he's called have no idea where the car went.

My friend just wants his fucking car back and can't seem to locate it. He doesn't care about the little rat bastard, he just doesn't want his beemer sitting in lockup somewhere in NY (he's from MAINE) and wants it back.

Any ideas?

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
Jul 29, 2005
Cupcake Capital, USA
A good friend of mine recently had some issues with his buddy's kid that ended up with the kid being pulled over without a license, speeding, with illegal substances (allegedly) in the car. Now, my friends car is nowhere to be found and the NYSP and local PDs he's called have no idea where the car went.

My friend just wants his fucking car back and can't seem to locate it. He doesn't care about the little rat bastard, he just doesn't want his beemer sitting in lockup somewhere in NY (he's from MAINE) and wants it back.

Any ideas?
you should be able to go to the NY secy of state website and search using the vin or the plate # on the car. also find out which towing company the police dept uses and call them, they should be able to tell you where they took it.