Eat Like A Muh Fuggin' OG!

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
hahah... the tag worked.... and i have been slammin a bunch of green smoothies recently. love those fucking things

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
i may give the spinach cooler a whirl
I want to try it too. Im not a big fan of pineapple or cucumber so I am curious to the taste and texture. Please let us know.

LZMF1

Semi-Eviscerated
Jul 7, 2005
Morris Plains, NJ
i sort of made my own version of it. i used a shitload of baby spinach, 1 cup of orange juice, the juice from a lime and some water and it tasted pretty good.

Buster H

Alt-F4
Wackbag Staff
Dec 6, 2004
Lower Bucks Co, PA
my usual green smoothie always starts with about 2 cups of spinach and an apple.... then I get creative from there. Sometimes, I'll throw in a banana. Usually, I go with veggies and toss in some green/red peppers, celery, parsley and cukes. Gotta have that apple though.. It helps sweeten things up enough to make it palatable

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
http://thugkitchen.com/post/47202916355/fast-food-doesnt-get-faster-than-this-shit-you

Recipe:

FAST FOOD DOESN’T GET FASTER THAN THIS SHIT. You can eat these sons of bitches raw. Sometimes I like them hot so I toss em on the grill. Use some of that bomb-ass peanut sauce too. Look, just because french fries come from a vegetable don’t front like that shit counts as your veggies for the day. Yeah, I’m already in your fucking head.

GRILLED SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
1 pound sugar snap peas
1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon lime juice
8-10 wood or bamboo skewers

PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
1/3 cup natural peanut butter (nothing full of sugar or a shit ton of salt)
1/3 cup warm water
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 ½ teaspoons grated or minced ginger
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 teaspoons agave or honey
1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
Mix together the peanut butter and warm water in a glass until it is smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients for sauce and keep fucking mixing until it is all uniform. Taste and adjust the seasoning so that you like it. Add more agave if you like stuff sweet, more garlic, whatever you like. That shit is on you.
Cut the ends off your sugar snap peas because those can be stringy. Run a skewer through the peas widthwise, with about 9 peas per stick. Mix together the oil and lime juice in a small glass and brush it over both sides of the peas so that they don’t stick when you grill them, otherwise your just wasting everybody’s goddamn time.
Bring your grill to a high heat and place the skewers on there for a minute or so on each side. You don’t need to cook them, you just want some char marks on there because that looks fucking legit. Slide the peas off the skewers and sprinkle them lightly with salt. Serve with peanut dipping sauce. Too lazy to cook them? Just serve them shits raw.
We whipped this dish up exclusively for our homies over at Frank151.

My chick made these. Fucking good. You owe it to your tastebuds to make these things. Goddam amazing.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
I fucking love Thug Kitchen

MTJonny

Donator
Apr 24, 2009
Greater Seattle area
http://thugkitchen.com/post/47202916355/fast-food-doesnt-get-faster-than-this-shit-you

Recipe:

FAST FOOD DOESN’T GET FASTER THAN THIS SHIT. You can eat these sons of bitches raw. Sometimes I like them hot so I toss em on the grill. Use some of that bomb-ass peanut sauce too. Look, just because french fries come from a vegetable don’t front like that shit counts as your veggies for the day. Yeah, I’m already in your fucking head.

GRILLED SUGAR SNAP PEAS WITH PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
1 pound sugar snap peas
1 tablespoon canola or vegetable oil
1 teaspoon lime juice
8-10 wood or bamboo skewers

PEANUT DIPPING SAUCE
1/3 cup natural peanut butter (nothing full of sugar or a shit ton of salt)
1/3 cup warm water
1 clove of garlic, minced
1 ½ teaspoons grated or minced ginger
2 tablespoons rice vinegar
2 teaspoons lime juice
2 teaspoons agave or honey
1 ½ teaspoons soy sauce
Mix together the peanut butter and warm water in a glass until it is smooth. Add the rest of the ingredients for sauce and keep fucking mixing until it is all uniform. Taste and adjust the seasoning so that you like it. Add more agave if you like stuff sweet, more garlic, whatever you like. That shit is on you.
Cut the ends off your sugar snap peas because those can be stringy. Run a skewer through the peas widthwise, with about 9 peas per stick. Mix together the oil and lime juice in a small glass and brush it over both sides of the peas so that they don’t stick when you grill them, otherwise your just wasting everybody’s goddamn time.
Bring your grill to a high heat and place the skewers on there for a minute or so on each side. You don’t need to cook them, you just want some char marks on there because that looks fucking legit. Slide the peas off the skewers and sprinkle them lightly with salt. Serve with peanut dipping sauce. Too lazy to cook them? Just serve them shits raw.
We whipped this dish up exclusively for our homies over at Frank151.

My chick made these. Fucking good. You owe it to your tastebuds to make these things. Goddam amazing.

Making these for lunch this week, thanks for the link.

Ego

The Only Thing Bigger Than My Head
Feb 15, 2005
Elkton, MD
And it's all stuff you can get on EBT or WIC checks. Amazing.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
And it's all stuff you can get on EBT or WIC checks. Amazing.
What's more amazing, is how no one bothers with it. It's always shit food. Completely unwilling to shell out another 5-10 to eat healthy (and have it taste really good), but more than willing to have a coke, and a bag of fucking Cheetos as a meal.

Makes less Humans, so I'm content. Wish more people at badly.