ECW ECW ECW!!!!

MAVRIC305

I speak the human language
I watched november to remember tonight. The was off the hook. in the championship match it was a three-way elimination match. Between justin credible, steve carino, and lane....that was the headliners but thg match beforew it was awesome..this dude did a hurricanrona(i dont know the exact spelling) of the stop ropes on to a table outside the ring it was sick...anyway replay on tuesday. watch it!!!

------------------
I'M USAULLY DRUNK (ON THE WEEKENDS) SO PAY ATTENTION YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING

Once again MAV shows that it was the weekend when he posted this. What were you drunk? (stupid question) The PPV was called 34th street Massacre and the 3rd person in the main event was Jerry Lynn. Look for him in the WWF real soon. And the wrestler who did the Frankensteiner off the ropes to the table was Super Crazy. His name says it all. ECW has the best PPV, they need to get back on t.v. though.

[This message has been edited by MAVRIC305 (edited 12-04-2000).]

[This message has been edited by SonofaDEKE (edited 12-04-2000).]

MAVRIC305

I hate to pull a jaymohrbuddy.. but that last line was un called for. You already proved your point that i am a dumbass. So thanks bro. i really am an asshole though. I knew it was not november to remember, i don't even know why i wrote that..Well thanks for kicking my ego in its balls..appreciate it

------------------
I'M USAULLY DRUNK (ON THE WEEKENDS) SO PAY ATTENTION YOU MIGHT LEARN SOMETHING

[This message has been edited by MAVRIC305 (edited 12-04-2000).]

Didn't mean you were a dumbass. Just figured you were drunk. Remember it was the weekend still. You brought up some great points just were a little fuzzy on the names. Kinda like you were drunk? No offense dude, just wanted to give you the info to fill in your dark spots from the weekend

MAVRIC305

I know bro, i was writing with a grin no offense taken. I blew it. I din't know the wrestlers or the event name. I just started guessing. Something like a drunk would do..lol..i am starting to like ecw. But i am a wwf fan mostly

Ok im not that big of a ECW fan but do you think Rob Van Dam will ever get his chance to hold the ECW title?

------------------
Running Fn drunk down the streets of NYC!!!

RVD champ? maybe yes, maybe no. I am hearing that he is fully behind ECW and not looking to jump ship. He is a full 420 percent behind ECW (if you know what I mean). He messed up his knee filming his movie, but I hear it is okay now. He is rumored to get a title run when he returns to action. Might be the T.V. title again, but I think he will get a heavyweight run. Best wrestler in the company but he has been out awhile and might have to get the ring rust off. If ECW does get another cable deal, look for RVD to be chanp and lead the company. Hopefully Jerry Lynn is still around when RVD returns so that a title bout with be a memorable one.

But then again I am just another Mark