Egg cooker. Do you have one?

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
If you like hard boiled eggs, and you dont, you're an asshole. It'll be the 17 bucks you ever spent.

Perfect hard or soft boiled eggs every time. Also makes perfect poached eggs. Using boiling water is for slackjaws.

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
That cooks with boiling water

Mine is two tiered, I can make like 7 poached eggs at once or like 10 hard boiled

Definitely better than boiling in water, but pro tip you gotta use some cooking spray in the poaching tray or they stick like a motherfucker

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Instant Pot is great for hard boiled eggs.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
If you like hard boiled eggs, and you dont, you're an asshole. It'll be the 17 bucks you ever spent.

Perfect hard or soft boiled eggs every time. Also makes perfect poached eggs. Using boiling water is for slackjaws.

I have a pot, water, and flame, Nancy.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
What level of retard do you need to be to need special equipment to make soft or hard boiled eggs or poached eggs.

I just use a pot with water in it.

BIV

What level of retard do you need to be to need special equipment to make soft or hard boiled eggs or poached eggs.

I just use a pot with water in it.
It's about consistency. Perfect, every time. After the first time you use one you'll never go back to pedestrian methods.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
It's about consistency. Perfect, every time. After the first time you use one you'll never go back to pedestrian methods.
Mine are exactly the same. Every time

BIV

Mine are exactly the same. Every time
Mine were not. Cooking four every morning, two would be perfect, one undercooked, one overcooked....or some combination thereof. Now I pop them in, add the precise amount of water (about 2/3 cup) put the lid on, walk away and they are done 6 minutes later.

A coworker was going off about his so I tried it. Now I spread the gospel.

If you are only making them once a week, don't bother. If you do it every morning, you're only hurting yourself by not having one.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
If you are doing it with eggs straight from the fridge then that is the issue. Leave your eggs out overnight and there won't be such a drastic difference between eggs

maz

TRueWDTer
If you are doing it with eggs straight from the fridge then that is the issue. Leave your eggs out overnight and there won't be such a drastic difference between eggs
Hmm
The more you know
Try that next time I hardboil

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Does using the specialized cooker reduce the toxicity of the resultant egg farts?

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
Thewife made eggs today in ours

#winning

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
The best part is at first glance it appears to be a cheap piece of shit but it’s taken my egg game into the stratosphere

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
We’ve had a couple of bags of bad pre-boiled eggs......kinda makes you queasy even if they aren’t bad

maz

TRueWDTer
I've seen those in the supermarket
Never even thought about buying them
They look slimy

MurphCO

Enough of this palaver
Donator
I wonder what dark magic they use to peel them so perfectly

maz

TRueWDTer
That's the annoying thing to me
When they don't peel easily
Thousand pieces of shell and fucking up the whites

Bobobie

Wait until they are completely cool and peel them in water. You have to get water between the shell and the egg, then it slides off better.

I boil the eggs until it reaches a rolling boil, then turn off the heat, cover and wait 6-8 minutes and they turn out perfect. Not rubbery.

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
If you want eggs for hard boiled ones then then let them sit for a couple weeks in the fridge. The longer they sit the easier they will be to peel.

I bring water to boil in a pot and add the room temp eggs to it. Turn heat to medium and cook six minutes. Drain and run cold water on them for a couple of minutes and peel. They are easier to peel when still a bit warm.