Egg cooker. Do you have one?

chumpy

No hopes of repair
Donator
You don't buy them because you don't know if they are horribly overcooked. If you cut one and you see a green ring then that means you have overcooked it to the point that it releases different sulfur compounds that stink and taste nasty.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
You don't buy them because you don't know if they are horribly overcooked. If you cut one and you see a green ring then that means you have overcooked it to the point that it releases different sulfur compounds that stink and taste nasty.
I buy them by the gross (12 dozen) at restraunt supply, and have never had that happen.

If it peeled them for you,I'd say it's a go, otherwise, a pot, water and stove for me.
I dont have any more room for another handy dandy cooking thingamabob

Haeder

South Dakota
Does the sulfur make gassers worse?

If it does then I've been undercooking my eggs.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
I wonder what dark magic they use to peel them so perfectly
They sit still while they cook. That's the magic. Same as why the Instant Pot works so well. Same as this microwave doodad: