Eight Graphic cards in one! It's also some kind of Nvidia/Radeon Hybrid.

Bobobie

Crazy Chinese fuckers. It will be a shit card with the wrong bios on it. I think it's supposed to be three actual cards, but how would the average buyer know that? Why show eight individual cards?

Last edited:

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Perfect for all you PC gamers playing the latest TurboTax or Excel or whatever the hot PC game is these days.

Perfect for all you PC gamers playing the latest TurboTax or Excel or whatever the hot PC game is these days.
Its the same shit consoles have usually. Less exclusives than there used to be unless its something like League of Legends, warhammer, or Kenshi that really need a mouse and keyboard to play effectively.

BIV

Its the same shit consoles have usually. Less exclusives than there used to be unless its something like League of Legends, warhammer, or Kenshi that really need a mouse and keyboard to play effectively.
Shut up and take your sarcastic beating, nerd.

BIV

We're both nerds and I'll take you down with me!
There is a hierarchy of gamer nerd-dom.

PC gaming is somewhere below WiiU but above that guy that refuses to give up his Colecovision.

There is a hierarchy of gamer nerd-dom.

PC gaming is somewhere below WiiU but above that guy that refuses to give up his Colecovision.
Fiddle sticks and/or poppy cock. I want an official ruling on the nerd rankings.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
How’s that 30 frames per second feel?

Huh?