Eight Months Sober

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Yea! Weird going through a whole baseball season sober,,,and rembering the games haha. Thank you god for this one, I've been speaking a lot at meetings and going on commitements, WOW what a change. I LOVE LIFE!!!!!

dodisman

Feb 20, 2005
Congrats man...keep it up

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
That's great. Congrats to you.

notmikeh

don't get any cucks on your wee
Jun 8, 2006
I just smoked a huge bowl of great pot.
sorry wrong thread
congtrats

Cromwell

Sep 28, 2004
Westbury, Long Island
Big congrats to you man.

Me? 6 years sober.

Smartest thing I have ever done in my life.

As Jackson Browne said (in the song, "Cocaine")

"It takes a clear mind to make it"

Aug 12, 2005
PA
Great job. Keep it up.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Keepin it up is much easier,,,I never want to go back to it because I know I will either die, or if i'm lucky have to do another re-hab and start all over again,,,,I don't know what's worse either detox or those first few months= YUCK!! I WILL NOT be somebody who ends up doing 1=detox 2=treatment for 30 days and 3= another sober house, that guy who says "man if I could of gotten it at your age"----yea that's all well and good but first of all im 28 I know I look younger and 2= you have been trying for thirty years and that's all you have to say "I wish I could of gotten it at your age" :icon_eek:

Big congrats to you man.

Me? 6 years sober.

Smartest thing I have ever done in my life.

As Jackson Browne said (in the song, "Cocaine")

"It takes a clear mind to make it"
\

Thanks guys appreciate the support! And good job to you sir!!!!!! that right there will be in my head today,,ya know it's fucked up how this program works, those simple words "me? six years sober" will be in my head today,,simple to the point, and mean more than anything.

Aug 11, 2005
I wasn't talking about anybody on the board, there's been many people who have said those words "I wish I had gotten it at your age",,,nothing related to what anybody here said
have a beer and just relax