Election Conspiracy?

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
US Voting Count To Be Outsourced To Spain?
Saturday, 07 April 2012 16:25 hebronhick
Have you heard about this?

The United States has supposedly outsourced the counting of votes for the 2012 election. This information was news to me until watching a YouTube video by radio talk show host, Michael Savage. You can find the clip at http://conservativebyte.com/2012/04/michael-savage-how-obama-fixed-2012-election/

It seems that there was a company, named SOE, that had previously been used to administer the vote counting process for over 500 American jurisdictions.

SOE has now been sold to a company named SCYTL that is headquartered in Spain. Here is where the rub is…the votes for each precinct will be downloaded to SCYTL and will be stored on their server. From there, the votes will be merged and any discrepancies at lower levels will be impossible to track.

SCYTL is owned by a former CEO of Global Net. He was a maximum level contributor to the Obama Campaign in 2008. He is also suspected of having contacts with Media Matters, a communication consortium owned by billionaire George Soros.

How can a company that is located in Spain be responsible for verifying the results of American elections? How can the integrity of the vote be guaranteed when votes are transmitted in digital form with no paperwork backup to check for discrepancies?

It has been questioned since the inception of the voting machine how to preclude tampering with the machines. Can the software that controls these machines be programmed to “count” erroneously? This might include practices such as beginning the voting day with counts that were not reset to zero? Or the practice of switching, within the software, votes from one candidate to another.

Do we want to outsource a job that goes to the very core of our constitutional process to an outside organization…especially one from a foreign country? Should the ownership of this company and that person’s relationship to the incumbent President be a matter of Congressional inquiry?

I am going to do my own checking into this allegation. If it bears even a hint of truth, I will scream with all of my being to anyone who will listen. I would hope that you would take the time and effort to do the same.
http://www.organizingforfreedom.org...sorced-to-spain&catid=1:latest-news&Itemid=50

http://www.dailypaul.com/225552/obama-sold-vote-count-to-company-in-spain-linked-to-soros

http://fellowshipofminds.wordpress....will-be-counted-by-a-central-server-in-spain/
[video=youtube;dmJtaOO2etc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmJtaOO2etc&feature=youtu.be[/video]
It's not showing up on any real news sites yet...

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Government loves us and would never do such a thing and if they are doing it then its for our own safety.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Elections have never been swarthier.

DJ Evel Ed

MayYourCumCrustedCocksBeConstantlyCoveredInCunt
Nov 30, 2003
Up your ass!
Does it really matter WHO fixes the election?

MayrMeninoCrash

Liberal Psycopath
Dec 9, 2004
Loveland, CO
With or without a conspiracy, doesn't the entire Presidential election come down to who either Ohio or Florida votes for? Regardless of who counts it, besides WP and Josh, your vote doesn't mean shit.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
If snopes says it then it must be true. I love how people think that a website ran by democrat liberals is the final word on everything.
Did you read what they wrote, stupid? The federal government doesn't run elections. The states do. Obama couldn't have done that if he wanted to. That has nothing to do with the "democrat liberals" that run Snopes (huh?), that's just reality.

Plus, be sure to check out the multiple debunkings of every Bush piece of shit chain email or whatever. Just stop it.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Did you read what they wrote, stupid? The federal government doesn't run elections. The states do. Obama couldn't have done that if he wanted to. That has nothing to do with the "democrat liberals" that run Snopes (huh?), that's just reality.

Plus, be sure to check out the multiple debunkings of every Bush piece of shit chain email or whatever. Just stop it.
Yeah sure. I bet you also go to factcheck for all your facts even though its ran by the The Annenberg Foundation in Chicago and Obama was their chairman for a while.

May as well go to MSNBC to find out the facts on Obama.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
Yeah sure. I bet you also go to factcheck for all your facts even though its ran by the The Annenberg Foundation in Chicago and Obama was their chairman for a while.
Does the federal government run elections or do individual states? Your deflecting won't work with me.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Vote #1 for KRS to get the banhammer for the second and final time. If a mod wants to move this to its own thread so be it but I am honestly tired of Kirk and his nonsense.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
So then Obama could not have possibly outsourced the counting because every state decides for itself how the counting is done. Therefore Snope's political affiliation is irrelevant. Their logic here is irrefutable. Not to mention that I still don't understand how they reached that conclusion. So because SOE was used in the past to tally results from some districts, and it was bought by SCYTL, now they are counting results for all the elections?

Dude, you believe this stuff because you want to. Not because anything points to it. It's kinda sad, actually.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
Aug 11, 2005
I wonder why Savage and a lot of other political shows have disappeared off of AM radio in Dallas

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Every county in the USA has a Board of Elections. And it is loaded with party hacks from both party's.

You want real voting; one thumb print, one vote.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
How can a company that is located in Spain be responsible for verifying the results of American elections? How can the integrity of the vote be guaranteed when votes are transmitted in digital form with no paperwork backup to check for discrepancies?
It's magic. Same as pants.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ

May as well go to MSNBC to find out the facts on Obama.
So I'm guessin prisonplanet and infowars are oh so much more legit?