Elijah Cummings is a spooky ghost.

TravisRB69

Still glad the fucker croaked.

Imagine if Trump used a eulogy as a campaign speech and/or excuse to dig at ANYONE, let alone the Golden Negro that could do no wrong.

The Democrats have not only done that at least twice so far, but in the case of Songbird McCain the ENTIRE. FUCKING. FUNERAL. from beginning to end was used to bash Trump exclusively.

So fucking pathetic and hypocritical but not the least bit surprising.

If I weren't in Facebook Jail I would point that out EVERYWHERE just to piss off the left.

...and probably get put in Facebook Jail.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
Still glad the fucker croaked.

Imagine if Trump used a eulogy as a campaign speech and/or excuse to dig at ANYONE, let alone the Golden Negro that could do no wrong.

The Democrats have not only done that at least twice so far, but in the case of Songbird McCain the ENTIRE. FUCKING. FUNERAL. from beginning to end was used to bash Trump exclusively.

So fucking pathetic and hypocritical but not the least bit surprising.

If I weren't in Facebook Jail I would point that out EVERYWHERE just to piss off the left.

...and probably get put in Facebook Jail.
I didn't watch one second of that shit show. I don't know what was said and I could care less. The only clip I saw was some guy refusing to shake hands with McConnell who was absolutely bewildered by the snub. He came off looking like an old weak man. The dummy had a deer in the headlights look. Schumer was standing next to him and had a stupid grin on his face loving every moment of it.

Sent from your Mom's box.

TravisRB69

Schumer was standing next to him and had a stupid grin on his face loving every moment of it./QUOTE]

Like, even more stupid than usual? Were his glasses barely hanging onto the tip.of his nose about to fall off like normal?

Fuck O Friday does Schumer have a punchable face.