Elizabeth Warren=liar

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
In the ongoing saga of the numb cunt claiming to be part Cherokee, here's the latest...
http://legalinsurrection.com/2012/05/cherokee-genealogist-to-elizabeth-warren-tell-the-truth/

While you cling to a family story and the inaccurate report that ONE document was found that supports your claim, we real Cherokees understand that those things mean nothing. You see, we Cherokees have lots and lots and lots of documentation supporting our claims of our ancestry. Our Cherokee ancestors are found on every roll of the Cherokee Nation (30+ rolls!) dating back to before the removal and in all sorts of other documentation, including but not limited to claims against the US government for lost property; the Moravian missionary records; ration lists before and after the forced removal, etc…yet your ancestors are found in NONE of those records.

But, your ancestors are found in plenty of historical records, and every time, they are found living as white people among other white people. Never are your ancestors ever found living among the Cherokees. Never, never, never, never…….yet you claim they were Cherokee….

So, Ms. Warren, you see, it is not just your opponent who has questions. We Cherokees have questions too and those questions have yet to be answered by you. You see, for us Cherokees, this is not political. This is about the truth.

You have claimed something you had no right to claim — our history and our heritage and our identity. Those things belong to us, and us alone. These are not things we choose to embrace when they benefit us and then cast aside when we no longer need them, but that is what you seem to have done by “checking a box” for several years and then no longer “checking” it more recently, when apparently you no longer needed it.
Several people who are experienced researchers in Cherokee genealogy have been working together exploring Elizabeth Warren’s ancestry. They have uncovered many documents that, combined, paint a very clear picture that Warren descends from white people who had no connection whatsoever to the Cherokee Nation. These documents will be posted soon.

CousinDave

Dec 11, 2007
Ohio
Well at least I know that if I ever run for the US Senate, my Shawnee linage is well documented

Owenay

Those who fail to learn from history are doomed...
May 10, 2007
Bizarro World
I like how a 1997 Fordham Law Review piece described Fauxcahontas here:

There are few women of color who hold important positions in the academy, Fortune 500 companies, or other prominent fields or industries.

This is not inconsequential. Diversifying these arenas, in part by adding qualified women of color to their ranks, remains important for many reasons. For one, there are scant women of color as role models. In my three years at Stanford Law School, there were no professors who were women of color. Harvard Law School hired its first woman of color, Elizabeth Warren, in 1995.
Yup...

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
We shall call her "Runs with Pants on Fire."

MrAbovePar

En Taro Anthony
Mar 14, 2005
Covington. La
I found out today, I'm about 1/16th Middle Eastern. So that makes me more minority than Elizabeth Warren.

Maybe now I can bypass the TSA screenings.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
Jul 26, 2005
Lie-awatha

Actually it's unfair to say her ancestors has nothing to do with the Cherokees:

The most stunning discovery about the life of O.C. Sarah Smith Crawford is that her husband, Ms. Warren's great-great-great grandfather, was apparently a member of the Tennessee Militia who rounded up Cherokees from their family homes in the Southeastern United States and herded them into government-built stockades in what was then called Ross’s Landing (now Chattanooga), Tennessee—the point of origin for the horrific Trail of Tears, which began in January, 1837.
Elizabeth Warren Ancestor Rounded Up Cherokees For Trail of Tears

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Send her an anthrax quilt for whatever those drunken loosers celebrate as a holiday.

Begbie

Wackbag Generalissimo
Jul 21, 2003
Wilmington, NC
BOOOOOO!!! HISSSSS!!!!! WE DEMOCRATS DON'T CARE ABOUT HOW ELIZABETH WARREN IS A SCUMBAG LIAR!! BOOOOO! HISSSSS!!!!

MA Governor Steps In As Warren Stonewalls Ancestry Questions

When asked questions about her ancestry, Governor Patrick stepped in and answered for Elizabeth Warren. Warren also stonewalled the question about whether or not she filled out federal forms claiming minority status.
Video at link...

How dare that reporter ask a question about this scandal...just preposterous! :icon_cool

jnoble

Lingering longer for a longering linger
Dec 4, 2005
New Jersey
This must be fun for the Senator she's trying to unseat, Scott Brown, who has had to do nothing for the last three weeks except point and laugh with everyone else at her. She pretty much blew up any chance she had to take back that seat for the Dems even in Massachussetts.