Ellen is America's Favorite TV Star

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Metro News Source:
>>Poll: Ellen DeGeneres America's Favorite TV Star

(Undated) -- America has spoken, and talk show host Ellen Degeneres is now the nation's favorite television star. A new Harris Poll shows that Oprah has been knocked off the top spot into second place, which she has held for five straight years. The results of the 2008 poll show Jay Leno in third, "House" star Hugh Laurie in fourth and "Daily Show" host Jon Stewart in fifth. Homer Simpson came in ninth place.
We are doomed.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
Yeah, Ellen sucks. But I really wanna fuck her chick.

Fucking hot.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
I used to want to smell Ellen's dancing shoes (And her feet for that matter, she wears cool socks). But after she threw that fit about the dog that she gave away, not too mention crossing the picket lines, I stay away.

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
I used to want to smell Ellen's dancing shoes (And her feet for that matter, she wears cool socks). But after she threw that fit about the dog that she gave away, not too mention crossing the picket lines, I stay away.
Yeah it sucks when Oprah, Regis and Kelly all did the same thing and no one said fucking boo. It's a moot point anyways now with Leno and Conan back on the tv with out writers as well. I mean um sure the show sucks but who cares its all for house frows anyways.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
Homer Simpson is in the top 10? Sorry, but he's been just over the top obnoxious and unlikable since season 10.