Eminem

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
You'd think he'd learn.

See what happens when all you hang out with dumb knitters.

Big Dick Mcgee

Maybe this time instead of writing about killing the bitch he'll do it and we can do away with both of them.

Cybouncer

Not Fat, Big Boned!
You can't turn a whore into a housewife.

She is what she is...

I have a feeling that eventually she is going to be the death of him. He needs to get as far away from her as possible. But he won't.

Atomic Fireball

Donator
What a good sport he was with Sasha Baron Cohen at the MTV music awards

Creasy Bear

gorgeousness and gorgeousity made flesh
Donator
Please notice me, Father!

Ima say, "You orange! You ORANGE!"

Ugh, go away, ass.

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Please notice me, Father!

Ima say, "You orange! You ORANGE!"

Ugh, go away, ass.
Look, you can’t blame washed up celebs for trying to use or Lord and Savior to try and resuscitate their waning careers. Thing is, they always choose the wrong side, and #lose.

Floyd1977

I just delight in him trying to start a war with Trump and it turns out to be the one time Trump doesn't take the bait. God, it must be pissing him off.

Last edited:

Queen_Bona

I just delight in him trying to start war with Trump and it turns out to be the one time Trump doesn't take the bait. God, it must be pissing him off.
Same here. He is so desperate for Trump's attention, but Trump doesn't wanna play his game. It's fun to watch. I love that second-hand embarrassment.
Also, what happened to improv? Why does he have to prepare his retorts beforehand and why does he admit it? Wasn't he kind of famous for being able to come up with that stuff on the spot?

Reviews on his new album are not good, except rolling stone, they love him.

DiggerNick

Donator
Baiting Trump with his appalling 'freestyle' was his chance for relevance again.

It backfired and his album is a dud. The Curse of the God Emperor strikes again?

JoeyDVDZ

Donator
Baiting Trump with his appalling 'freestyle' was his chance for relevance again.

It backfired and his album is a dud. The Curse of the God Emperor strikes again?
More like being a 40-flurf white shitdick who thinks he's a nig in a world where the nigs figured out he really ain't one of them.

Read something this morning where they referred to him as "90's nostalgia act Eminent".

Queen_Bona

I am sure even if Trump felt tempted even for a split second to tweet something at Eminem, he decided Eminem does way better job making himself look stupid when he's so angry at being ignored.