Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
Yeah for Louie but...

No Ron Swanson? Fuck you.

Nothing for Community? Fuck you.

Mireille Enos as Sarah Linden? Fuck you.

Timothy Olyphant as Raylan Givens? Cool.

Michelle Forbes as Mitch Larsen? Fuck you.

Margo Martindale as Mags Bennett? Cool.

Walton Goggins as Boyd Crowder? Cool.

No Michael Shannon as Agent Van Pelt? Fuck you.

Danesy

Cute but psycho, it all evens out.
Jun 5, 2006
Satellite of Love
I'm happy they FINALLY nominated Friday Night Lights. Even thought it has no chance of winning, and it's the most underrated show on TV.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
Louis C.K. was nominated 4 times actually. His Hilarious HBO special was nominated and he got two writing nominations for that and Louie.

No Bryan Cranston this year since the show wasn't eligible. That hunky Jon Hamm finally has a shot this year.

Modern Family was I think the top comedy in nominations. I think it's a decent show, but definitely not the best comedy on TV right now. But hey, throw a gay guy in your show and I guess it equals Emmy Gold.

flyerfan116

Fuckin savages
Apr 14, 2005
NJ
Happy for Louie, glad to see the noms for Mad Men & Boardwalk Empire. Was hoping they'd show some love for John Goodman or Melissa Leo for Treme, but whatever

I can say that i have never seen one episode of Friday night lights but i want that fucking show to just go away...we get it critics love it..NO ONE CARES BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING WATCHES IT. Entertainment weekly sucks this show off on every other page, now it appears the Emmys are following suit.

salz4life

May 11, 2007
Fox Lake, IL
Modern Family was I think the top comedy in nominations. I think it's a decent show, but definitely not the best comedy on TV right now. But hey, throw a gay guy in your show and I guess it equals Emmy Gold.
I didn't think Season 2 was nearly as good as Season 1. Season 1 was VERY good, IMO.

salz4life

May 11, 2007
Fox Lake, IL
I can say that i have never seen one episode of Friday night lights but i want that fucking show to just go away...we get it critics love it..NO ONE CARES BECAUSE NO ONE FUCKING WATCHES IT. Entertainment weekly sucks this show off on every other page, now it appears the Emmys are following suit.

I know several people that watch it. NBC f'd with it's timeslot and eventually sent to the DirecTV only channel for the last 3 season only to put it on NBC during the summer. People couldn't find it after the strike (Season 2 was weak and I think some people bailed after that.... some of weakness I think had to do with the strike.)

Falldog

Wackbag's Best Conservative
Donator
May 16, 2007
Nothern VA
Good to see Peter Dinklage got a nom.

It needs to win for costumes too.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Yeah for Louie but...

No idea what those shows are. You'd have to list them, and if you're lucky, they'll be one of the minute handful of shows I actually watch.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Yeah for Louie but...

Now I really I hate the Killing.

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Fuck them for not nominating Sons of Anarchy

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
No idea what those shows are. You'd have to list them, and if you're lucky, they'll be one of the minute handful of shows I actually watch.
Fuck you. Look them up. (Ron = Parks and Recreation and is by far the best character on network comedies, Community is Community, Enos/Forbes are The Killing, Oly/Martindale/Goggins are Justified (which really kicked so much ass last season), and Shannon is Boardwalk Empire).

Seriously, wasn't this one of the best scenes of last season?

[yt]QVoT-U6Hgu8[/yt]

Now I really I hate the Killing.
Hells yeah B. And no love for the H-Dog? Holders be holding back tears! Men can cry yo! Word to your moms. Out. Fun fact! Rubicon was also in contention.

Fuck them for not nominating Sons of Anarchy
Fuck, I just realized Sagal wasn't nominated again. The only reason I'm not particularly disappointed was because a) Martindale got the nomination and deserves the win and b) Ireland.

Konstantin K

Big League Poster
Aug 25, 2010
Amy Poehler: “It's a hot load of bullshit that he didn't get a nomination, and you can quote me on that.”

I don't watch a lot of shows, but I have a hard time believing there are a lot of people doing a better job than Nick Offerman.

justifyyourgarb

You drab South Bend cocksuckers are all the same.
Mar 15, 2007
Ron Swanson really is the funniest character on television. I don't even like the show that much, but he's brilliant.
Michael Shannon I thought was a shoe in.

But the Louis nominations rule. And Louis vs. Colin is awesome.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Fuck you. Look them up. (Ron = Parks and Recreation and is by far the best character on network comedies, Community is Community, Enos/Forbes are The Killing, Oly/Martindale/Goggins are Justified (which really kicked so much ass last season), and Shannon is Boardwalk Empire).
Nah, fuck you. I haven't watched any of those shows. Gave Community a shot and was bored shitless. There's maybe 5 I watch. Think it's more like 3. Just not a fan of Television overall.