End Song

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Ron and Fez have been together for over twenty years now. I was thinking long and hard of what song could possible encompass all those years together. What song best represents the comedic genius and insight of those two wonderful gentlemen? What could possible be the last song they play on their show this Friday, December 20th 2013?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dl5hknXqXps

HandPanzer

Shantih Shantih Shantih
I say they end it like they used to end some of the midnight shows-

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
I was just offering up the songs for their titles

not really the songs

wrinkletard

How'd your 360 die?
He always ends with Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas, I'm to lazy but i thought that a new intro made with GailO spliced together would sound funny.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
But the show is not gone/over, but come April Fez will be.
Honest question - do you really believe that? I don't see that happening. What's going to change from all the "It's complicated" stuff you and Flash were trying to tell me about.

I think when it comes right down to it Ron won't be able to let him go. The co-dependency is too strong.

Honest question - do you really believe that? I don't see that happening. What's going to change from all the "It's complicated" stuff you and Flash were trying to tell me about.

I think when it comes right down to it Ron won't be able to let him go. The co-dependency is too strong.
If any of what they discussed (that it is no longer up to Ron) is true then yes I do. I think Ron let it slip out in the conversation at one point that made it sound like Fez was being shown the door with SXM, and Fez swung a deal that gave him until April 6th to be reevaluated on getting his contract extended.

Ron made it clear he wanted a change and the couple of things he said he wanted changed was to do a faster pace show and with more funny people (comedians). He gets the comedians by going to Rawdog, and the fast pace show is what he wants to do regardless. Fez made it abundantly clear that when they did fast pace shows in the past he was a complete nervous wreck on the inside but kept it to himself.

Either way I am very interested to see how it plays out and will be looking forward to listening to it. I also hope that some kind of change is going to happen at O&A too because that show is getting stale and it's not because SXM is holding them back on bits.

Either way I am very interested to see how it plays out and will be looking forward to listening to it. I also hope that some kind of change is going to happen at O&A too because that show is getting stale and it's not because SXM is holding them back on bits.
That's funny, given the bits O&A used to do this time of year.