Energy Drinks

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.

When I have to stay up, I go with these. I really dig the Rojo Tea (red one) and the Lemonade/Iced Tea (yellow). Non carbonated, as I hate the carbonated energy drinks. Pretty much tastes like a sugary tea. And wow do they work. 6ish hours I'm good for per.

Rockstar has a non carbonated type, but they taste of chemicals too much.

Random babble from my sleep deprived brain.

mascan42

Aug 26, 2002
Ronkonkoma, Long Island
Random babble from my sleep deprived brain.
I see your ingenious scheme here:

Step 1. Drink energy drink
Step 2. Have insomnia
Step 3. Post about how great energy drinks are
Step 4. Convince other WB'ers drink energy drinks
Step 5. Everyone has insomnia
Step 6. YH now has people to talk to in the middle of the night

fulldevilsoccer

Jul 2, 2009
I always got he biggest kick out of Red Bull. It's been probably 10 to 12 years since I've had one . I just drink coffee now

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005
Rock star 3x. After my morning coffee.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
Mostly all I drink is this:

0 calories o sugar and tastes AWESOME

But if you REALLY don't want to sleep, try one of these:

lajikal

Aug 6, 2009
Currently addicted to Monster.

But this was the bomb-diggity in colorado.. 25,000% of daily b12 intake per small redbull size can.

LiLJimmysHog

Professional negative prick
Dec 18, 2005

The xyience stuff does taste good. I use 5hr energy. It doesn't last 5 hours for me. But for about 1-2 hours I am getting shit done left and right and can totally concentrate on what I am doing.

Cunt Smasher

Caligula Jr.
Aug 26, 2005

But if you REALLY don't want to sleep, try one of these:
I have been a caffeine junky since waaay before energy drinks, used to eat no doze, then jolt cola, and I have a decent tolerance but the first time I tried a red line I thought I was gonna die. I think it's not as strong now, when I tried it I had to get it at gnc.

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
Monster Energy, for when you absolutely positively have to kill every bit of sleep in your body, accept no substitutes.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Dec 8, 2004
Detroit, MI
I used to love the giant ass Rockstar cans. Before that, my friend used to bring some powder called "red cell" (I think). It was used for race horses. That shit was the bomb, yo.

I just miss 2 liter bottles of Jolt.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk 2

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
It's a shame that I only respond to Monster. The others do jack shit for me. The bitch of it is when I drink a monster it's like taking an adderall. I have to be prepared to lose my appetite and stay awake for the next 24 hours.

peewee

Aug 10, 2003
NY
5 hour energy has been my favorite for awhile now. They taste horrible but its only about a shot and they keep me awake and alert for a few hours. I also used to love to drink red bull and vodka but I have done some crazy shit after about 5 or 6 of those so I stay away from that now. For some reason I loved the way they tasted but could never really stand red bull on its own.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
There can be only one energy drink.

I've yet to find a Coffee that doesn't taste like dishwater. "It's an acquired taste." Yeah I'm willing to bet that shit is also for those that are into scat. Fuck Coffee. Wrecks your teeth, wrecks your breath.

NikkorTheMonk

Apr 26, 2005
I've yet to find a Coffee that doesn't taste like dishwater. "It's an acquired taste." Yeah I'm willing to bet that shit is also for those that are into scat. Fuck Coffee. Wrecks your teeth, wrecks your breath.
Yeah, because after a 5 star meal i'm going to ask the waiter for the high quality energy drink list. Man up and drink a mans drink.

GrammatonCleric

Nov 19, 2008
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Thank you.

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Try warm milk in a bottle, or fresh from mommy's teat, then.

Josh_R

Jan 29, 2005
Akron, Ohio
I have been a caffeine junky since waaay before energy drinks, used to eat no doze, then jolt cola, and I have a decent tolerance but the first time I tried a red line I thought I was gonna die. I think it's not as strong now, when I tried it I had to get it at gnc.
There is still a big ass warning on the lid saying "only drink half of the bottle at a time" or something.

jimmyslostchin

Malarkey is slang for bullshit isn't it?
Jun 8, 2005
NJ
There is still a big ass warning on the lid saying "only drink half of the bottle at a time" or something.
They all do that. BSN's Endorush has a similar warning on the top of the cap with a big bold "2 servings!" on it. It'll give you a case of the hypers, but I've never felt like my heart was doing backflips or anything like that when I've had it.

Lil'GlubGlub

You may call me Chef Glub
Sep 3, 2004
near philly

During the week I take one of these right after I wake up(4am). By the time I get to work I am alert and good to go. I usually drink water the rest of the day. I did have a red bull around 3 pm the other day.

weekends I stick to coffee.

Saikotic

Scraping a dull blade across your tender eyeball
Donator
Mar 5, 2005
Right Behind You
A couple of years ago a local gas chain was stocking Jolt drinks:

They call the cans "battery bottles" and every once in a while, when I unscrewed the lid, I would feel it jump up against the palm of my hand. And the fuckers would smoke too. I'm still irritated that I can't find them anymore.

Monster sucks dick. Far too sugary for me. I bought one the other night because it was either their normal sized can for $1.78 or a smaller Red Bull for $1.88. It took me a couple of hours to drink it. Sip by sip.

Rockstar Punched is superb and I found a place close to my haunt that stocks some cheap shit called Rip It for 99 cents a can. That's the perfect thing when my body's beat to shit and I need to go act that night.