Enough about the cat

What do you think of Jack Jack?

• Jack Jack is better then a puggle.

Votes: 197 68.6%
  • Jack Jack needs swiming lessons in a rock coat.

Votes: 90 31.4%

• Total voters
C

Camario

Jack Jack is adorable. He sits in the sink you know!

JohnnyRed

Feb 15, 2005
I love to hear about lil Jack Jack, toss a retard in the room with him and its radio gold.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
He has a moist pink nose. He's adorable.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
Dec 8, 2004
Cohoes, NY
Ant always talks about Jack Jack... I wonder where he got him from?

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Does anybody have any pics of Jack Jack? I heard he loves to be a lil weird and sit in the sink sometimes. I miss Jack Jack talk, there should be more of it, how about JACK JACK FRIDAY'S:D

by the way, don't talk shit about the mans cat

hey post a pic of what you all think he looks like, if we don't actually have one

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
Ladies And Gentlemen I Give To You, Jack Jack

AINT HE CUTE

kimothee

Token Gimpy Cunt
Aug 31, 2004
The Edge of the Water, Norf Jersey
My cat is saying, "hey don't talk shit about Jack Jack"
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Your cat is *adorable* and has similar color and markings (of what I can see) to my Chelsea kitty.

I actually find Ant's Jack Jack stories to be amusing...here's a guy who is fairly close to a paranoid, gun-toting, sociophobe, who also HAAAATTTTTTEESSSS kids (have to say, not a fan of them myself) who suddenly has this kitty which you can tell he adores.

Aug 12, 2005
PA
While I'm not a big fan of cats, I love to hear Ant talk about Jack Jack. Its hysterical.

And I for one think Steven S from Bayshore is brilliant. Very funny sir.

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!

Your cat is *adorable* and has similar color and markings (of what I can see) to my Chelsea kitty.

I actually find Ant's Jack Jack stories to be amusing...here's a guy who is fairly close to a paranoid, gun-toting, sociophobe, who also HAAAATTTTTTEESSSS kids (have to say, not a fan of them myself) who suddenly has this kitty which you can tell he adores.

thanks, she is a lil' devil! I rescued her from an animal shelter when she was only a month old. She is pampered and is a complete brat! That's my story and i'm sticking to it.

Love ya' op, Love ya' ant, love ya' Jack Jack, Norton Rules!

Stalker2

Jun 7, 2001
TRueWDTer
Hey Steve if you have any more cats why not give them to Op and Jimmy...I`d love to hear about their cat stories.Why not get another cat for Ant,JackJack will have a friend to play with which means more cat stories from Ant.