Enough about the Enough's

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
Ok, we get it.. There are parts to the show that you don't like. Deal with it. So they mention the cat, or Po or pal talk or whatever. It's part of the show. I hate the enough about... crowd. What the f?

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Feb 9, 2006
Definitely not Florida
Ok, we get it.. There are parts to the show that you don't like. Deal with it. So they mention the cat, or Po or pal talk or whatever. It's part of the show. I hate the enough about... crowd. What the f?
And now you're a part of the crowd you profess to hate. Does this mean you hate yourself? Does this mean you have to destroy yourself now?

Edit: You know what crowd I hate? The in before the lock crowd.

Monstercloud

Feb 15, 2005
NH
People who bitch about the bitching are worse than the bitchers.

....unless.. you know.. they have a mic infront of them :action-sm

SwimConnerSwim

O&A Token Midget
Feb 20, 2007
New Jersey
And now you're a part of the crowd you profess to hate. Does this mean you hate yourself? Does this mean you have to destroy yourself now?

Edit: You know what crowd I hate? The in before the lock crowd.
Being a midget, self hating comes naturally.

Mystic Pain

The few, The proud, The people that get the show
Jan 8, 2006
N. California
Ok, we get it.. There are parts to the show that you don't like. Deal with it. So they mention the cat.....
My Jack Jack thread was a joke thread that a lot of people had fun with. Thanks for joining fruit monkey in not getting the joke.:action-sm

notalentassclwn

Fulltime Wingman
Jul 28, 2005
Vernon, NJ
You know what, lets put all this aside and talk about the real issue.

Did you know you can turn in all your unwanted gold and get cash?

Yeah really, no joke!!! Just go to Cash4gold.com:icon_wink

atxklown

Will you do me a Kindness
Jan 26, 2004
Austin TX
As Opie would like to piss of the boards, I say we add more "Enough ofs" just to please SCS.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I like to wear finger nail polissssshh.

HateMyName

Functioning Psychotic
Oct 15, 2004
DC suburbs
You're just encouraging Opie to do it more.