Erock joins Compound Media

Congratulations to E-Rock for landing a gig with the O&A host who doesn't sell t-shirts based off an insult directed at him and keep all the cash for himself.

oldmandick

Back In Black!!
Donator
So is Ant going to bring back cinnamon challenges and peanut butter hats?

Erock can do a pretty good beer show, fwiw.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I'll sign up when he gets Al Dukes and Billy Staples.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Congrats Erock on landing a gig in this shitty media climate.

Does that mean that Opie is no longer Erock's hero?
All of E-Rock's heroes end up disgraced shells of their former selves. The Hulkster is on the outs with WWE and the Opester is on the outs with everyone. Meanwhile, E-Rock soars like his Hawk alter ego towards an endless river of Coke floats and newspaper prize money.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
All of E-Rock's heroes end up disgraced shells of their former selves. The Hulkster is on the outs with WWE and the Opester is on the outs with everyone. Meanwhile, E-Rock soars like his Hawk alter ego towards an endless river of Coke floats and newspaper prize money.
Garlic buttersaw helps him glide along

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
This was actually his fall back job. He initially applied for a job at a local Staten Island podcast network but the deal fell through.

Opie&JimmyShow

Donator
This was actually his fall back job. He initially applied for a job at a local Staten Island podcast network but the deal fell through.
My boy didn't want him around. He called him a mayo eating cancer.

Sent from your Mom's box.

DiggerNick

Donator
I thought Erock would have his own show on the network by now. Every other fucker has one.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
I thought Erock would have his own show on the network by now. Every other fucker has one.
Ant won't allow a show on his network that isn't at least 80% "how much I hate minorities."