ESD Cuckold????

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
We all know he's a coward, after all why wouldn't he stand up to the homeless. But this entire ESD/Lily vs. Jonathan bit has me thinking, maybe he is not only a coward but also a cuckold.

Some of his comments lead me to believe this, and that he might also enjoy it. If so, I say bravo to Casey for turning him into one so quickly, I wonder how long before she has him doing cleanup duty. I picture ESD in his boxers bound to a chair with a cock gag lodged firmly in his mouth while Casey gets deep dicked by a well hung Jonathan (well according to Lily and Vinnie Cooper he's well hung). Then she'll have him on his knees ..........................

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
You spend time imagining Dave with a cock gag in his mouth?

Eesh.

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
You spend time imagining Dave with a cock gag in his mouth?

Eesh.
Actually I was imagining Lily with my cock in her mouth, then this topic sprung to life

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
Actually I was imagining Lily with my cock in her mouth, then this topic sprung to life
Jesus, dude. Calm the fuck down. As show characters you don't have to liek them, but you can show some simple human decency towards them.

And Dave isn't a cuckold. He's just pussy whipped. There's a big difference.

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
Jesus, dude. Calm the fuck down. As show characters you don't have to liek them, but you can show some simple human decency towards them.

And Dave isn't a cuckold. He's just pussy whipped. There's a big difference.

Not saying that I don't like ESD (which I don't) I'm pointing out that by his own admission he hasn't talked to Jonathan, and if he has, and it didn't work then he didn't do it right. Either that, or Jonathan thinks he's a joke and could care less, or Casey has him so submissive that he can't make Jonathan see the light. Which brings back to the point, is he a cuckold or is he whipped? Either way, he's fucked because if he doesn't take the right steps, well, he better start looking for a good lawyer.

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Get a life striker.

Garyisajoke

I created FRED, fuckface. Show some respect.
Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
I thought you were getting a new bit, buddy.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
call me when a fan kidnaps her at a show sponsored party.......about the start of September

Goober

AKA Eqyptian Teabag the Friendly Arab
Sep 1, 2005
Washington, D.C.
It is possible that Dave may enjoy a Jonathon Cream Pie. As Mr. B. always says.... "Dessert is part of the meal"

psyduck

Dec 12, 2004
I don't know about being a cuckold, but ESD is certainly a f'ing asshole.

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
Contrary to your call today, the only discussion in this thread is whether you need to get a new fucking bit. Just wanted to clarify.

jobson

Aww Fuck It
Jun 23, 2006
College Station, TX
striker, go fuck yourself, thats the man's wife you're talking about. I bet you would never say some shit like that to dave's face, you fat board faggot.

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
striker, go fuck yourself, thats the man's wife you're talking about. I bet you would never say some shit like that to dave's face,.

Well that's a bet you'd lose, if I was in NYC or still on Paltalk, I would have no problem saying that to his face, along with a few other things. I have nothing to fear from Dave.

you fat board faggot.
I resent that remark

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
striker - you realize Ron turns your insanity & obsession into radio gold right? I think you might be more respected here if you just dialed it down A LOT. You are "goes way too fucking far" guy.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
I picture ESD in his boxers bound to a chair with a cock gag lodged firmly in his mouth while Casey gets deep dicked by a well hung Jonathan (well according to Lily and Vinnie Cooper he's well hung). Then she'll have him on his knees ..........................
striker= quentin tarantino "Get out the gimp."

striker

Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
striker - you realize Ron turns your insanity & obsession into radio gold right? I think you might be more respected here if you just dialed it down A LOT. You are "goes way too fucking far" guy.
Dialed it down? Do you realize that for the most part, I have ignored Dave lately. Most of my calls in the last few months have ignored Dave, it's only when the topic is such that I can't resist.

striker= quentin tarantino "Get out the gimp."
As long as the gimp is being used on Dave.

What he needs to do is reverse it......

Don't be pussy whipped... Whip that pussy....

BANG BANG BANG BANG!!!!!!!!!!!
DING DING DING DING We have a winner, that's the whole fucking point of my thread

Garyisajoke

Nov 20, 2005
D.C.
You seem like a decent enough guy, Striker and I like that you're calling the show, trying to make things happen. I know Dave kind of asks for it and to bash him is fine - but the guy's wife has been really sweet on this board and isn't a personality on the show so I don't think it's fair to attack her. I think that's basically the thought around here. Plus, we sat through so many shows that revolved around it that I'm burnt out on the whole thing. Do what you want to do, though - whether we like it or not, at least it gets people talking (and thinking.)

RMPGP

Feb 16, 2006
Great post Gary - you hit the nail on the fucking head. You can even hear it in Ron talking to Dave - telling him not to bring this up. If you don't like Dave - then just ignore him. Also realize that he has really been a minor part of the show lately. If you want him to remain a minor part of the show - don't even bring this shit up.

And Striker - seriously - leave Casey the FUCK ALONE. Jesus - she's a great chick who doesn't deserve to have someone talking about her getting railed. Have some fucking respect and decency for someone you don't even know or have a problem with.

We get it - you're nuts. You actually get in decent calls sometimes (not as good as Turtle but that's OK - Turtle is Turtle). Ronnie seems to be entertained by you for whatever reason (mainly as a source to bust Dave's balls I guess). But I get the feeling you like shitting on Dave more than just enjoying the show. Is that fair or am I off base? Dave bashing is so 2006 anyway.

As for Dave - he seems to have some jealousy issues. I feel for him. Here's an angle you will blow everyone away with - try giving him some good real advice instead of shitting in his asshole.

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
We all know he's a coward, after all why wouldn't he stand up to the homeless. But this entire ESD/Lily vs. Jonathan bit has me thinking, maybe he is not only a coward but also a cuckold.

Some of his comments lead me to believe this, and that he might also enjoy it. If so, I say bravo to Casey for turning him into one so quickly, I wonder how long before she has him doing cleanup duty. I picture ESD in his boxers bound to a chair with a cock gag lodged firmly in his mouth while Casey gets deep dicked by a well hung Jonathan (well according to Lily and Vinnie Cooper he's well hung). Then she'll have him on his knees ..........................
You know Striker, I'm going to concur with your preliminary observations, and some of the content discussed on the show. Dave is definitely a cuckold.

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
Nah, Dave is just a submissive.

Status
Not open for further replies.