ESD Drinks Cum

meanmarv

"café con piernas"
Any thoughts or recipes on the next installment of Radio Wars with East Side Dave wanting to drink the cum of six men?

They need to get a gallon of horse or bull spooge and cover him in it.

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny
you're an eager beaver aren't you?:action-sm

meanmarv

"café con piernas"
you're an eager beaver aren't you?:action-sm
When you get older you can't wait to make things happen.

Did you hear the R&F show and Dave's drooling over the thought of man spooge?

BaLZaC~308

ONE OF THE COOL KIDS
Its a damn shame that he will not consume any of my cum

meanmarv

"café con piernas"
Its a damn shame that he will not consume any of my cum
Yea I guess your on the no-go list. I wonder what his wife said when she found out about his latest bit. I don't think she wants to be a cock-suckers by proxy to all donors ESD finds?

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Has ESD shot a staple into his head?

I think not.

Pat Duffy >> ESD.

meanmarv

"café con piernas"

I think not.

Pat Duffy >> ESD.
I think ESD is a tool and sucking drinking or otherwise receiving any type of cum is gay. I also think Pat Duffy has balls and as far as I'm concerned the war was over a couple of weeks ago. Dave is the one that takes things to the gay-zone.

Any thoughts or recipes on the next installment of Radio Wars with East Side Dave wanting to drink the cum of six men?

They need to get a gallon of horse or bull spooge and cover him in it.

"Hoo Hoo Ronnie, I invented drinking the cum of 6 men. Tell em' Earl." - Fez Whatley :action-sm

krisko

Mrs. Fuckin Funny

I think not.

Pat Duffy >> ESD.
x2....injuring yourself is always funny...eating shit is disgusting (also a little funn)...and drinking cum, well thats just gay. this is not a gay radio war...R&F already won that (FACE!:action-sm)

By the way, drinking cum from 6 men is also called "The Fez Watley Challenge"
[FACE]
[FACE]
[FACE]

Pat "the weird beard" Duffy all the way!

cigarsandscotch

Smoke and drink up.
I hope he doesn't drink it all at once. It would be much hotter, I mean entertaining if he did it as 6 individual shots, then ranked the donors from 1 to 6.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
I have a suggestion. Let's have the donors be Robert Reed, Rock Hudson, Freddy Mercury, Ryan White, Pedro Zamora, and Magic Johnson.

Bill Lehecka

The Fat Horse v. 2.0
Donator
OK, how is this for a suggestion:

Horse Gag, Gay or Future Pat Duffy bit?

Or would it be more manly if he just had a horse cum shake?

meanmarv

"café con piernas"
I think the beaver idea is great but how many of the little creatures do you have to milk to make it worthwhile? Dave should be good at it as he most likely used to milk cats.

lil jimmys bag

a big old bucket of aids
dave's an idiot, and if he wants to drink cum to win a challenge, then hes a faaaaag too.

he was fucking crazy in highschool too. i used to smoke with him at CBA in the parking lot. insane. my brother once punched him in the fucking nose for being an idiot in a diner.

i really hope for caseys sake hes just putting on a bit with the cum drinking, cause thats reeeeealy fucking gay.

Mindslayer

Best in the Biz
As I predicted when this bit first started, the only way for this war to end is for some cum swapping between ESD and, presumably, Pat Duffy. This is the logical progression.

DMS

Cleveland O&A fan
I say Pat Duffy is a animal. A long staple bounced off of his fucking skull. Dave wants to drink what? He might as well just drink it straight from the cow. SICK...

I might have to turn in my DIC holder card if he goes through with it. ;)

D

DoucheNozzle

I hope ESD dies after getting anally-impailed by a horse......he's a fag.