LT ESD Power Hour or Two

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
I like Dave but I want to smash the keyboard and keyboardist. ESD was best when he had the Saturday night show and it was just him and Pepper.
Methinks ESD would be better off with a Friday show. TACS doesn't broadcast on Fridays and it would be a perfect fit for a drinking show.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Methinks ESD would be better off with a Friday show. TACS doesn't broadcast on Fridays and it would be a perfect fit for a drinking show.
I agree, I actually liked the show, and, I was never a huge east side Dave fan

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
so caught second epp... and i like it.... and it makes me feel dirty

mascan42

Maybe I'm a bit behind in my ESD news, but did we know before this week that he and Casey had broken up?

I mean, it's not like everyone on the planet hadn't predicted it, but after the kids it felt like it might last.

lajikal

Maybe I'm a bit behind in my ESD news, but did we know before this week that he and Casey had broken up?

I mean, it's not like everyone on the planet hadn't predicted it, but after the kids it felt like it might last.
He strongly hinted it during last episodes of dmsp saying his place was empty. He's also said it had something to do with his past, which i would guess cheating somehow. But with dave it could mean he had extramarital relations with a poodle. Just watched episode 4 and it's now worth tuning into every week, which is why i've re-subbed.

Guilty Spark

It's freeing and refreshing
ESD is the only reason I wish I was a subscriber to TACS network.