ESD Sucks on O&A

d00mz

I don't dislike East Side Dave...

...I fucking HATE East Side Dave.

I don't care that he'll stick a black dildo up his ass and then stick it in his mouth.

He's an idiot, and I don't like him.

PMB917

Black Earl fan since day one
As the founder of the Anti-Anti Dave thread on the RNF section of Wackbag, I pledge my support to Dave. ONA would be a big step up for him, and he deserves it.

Stig

Making America So Great You Won't Believe It.
As the founder of the Anti-Anti Dave thread on the RNF section of Wackbag, I pledge my support to Dave. ONA would be a big step up for him, and he deserves it.
Fuck that fucking shit. You want him on Ron and Fez? Fine. I think he ruins that show, but we've all been thought that argument.
But the last thing I want is that fucking screechy, not-funny, no-talent attention whore destroying my favorite radio show. If O&A hire him, I'll start writing to sponsors to get them thrown off the air myself.
FUCK EAST SIDE DAVE IN HIS FUCKING FUCKHOLE. HE SUCKS.

Razor Roman

MJMandalayForPresident2024
I think Dave usually does OK on O&A.

See I can say nice things about Dave even on days when his friends attack me unprovoked on Paltalk!

d00mz

Fuck that fucking shit. You want him on Ron and Fez? Fine. I think he ruins that show, but we've all been thought that argument.
But the last thing I want is that fucking screechy, not-funny, no-talent attention whore destroying my favorite radio show. If O&A hire him, I'll start writing to sponsors to get them thrown off the air myself.
A-FUCKING-MEN!

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Oh, one of those new kind of threads we've never seen before.

Props to the thread starter for being way ahead of the curve.

Now choke yourself.

Pearce

How can people hate Dave with such a passion? Am I DGTB guy?

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Depends. Are you going to claim to know exactly what was up the whole time, tomorrow and that your whole post was sarcastic and you're only mad at that one person and they're the object of your ire?

Stig

Apparently so.

Dave should just go ahead and get a job as a stunt boy on a shitty morning Zoo program. That's what he's turned Ron and Fez into, and that's what he's do to O&A. He may get that "lowest common denominator" laugh out of some, but it's exactly the sort of hacky, lazy bullshit that passes for comedy everywhere else BUT 202. We should have a higher standard - except that he makes the hosts' jobs easier with his "wind him up and watch him go" wacky hijinx.
Yuck. :icon_mad:

We all used to be into smarter radio here, but like a bunch of retards, some of up have been distracted by a shiny object.

mightymalachi

Be afraid...be very afraid.
Apparently so.

Dave should just go ahead and get a job as a stunt boy on a shitty morning Zoo program. That's what he's turned Ron and Fez into, and that's what he's do to O&A. He may get that "lowest common denominator" laugh out of some, but it's exactly the sort of hacky, lazy bullshit that passes for comedy everywhere else BUT 202. We should have a higher standard - except that he makes the hosts' jobs easier with his "wind him up and watch him go" wacky hijinx.

We all used to be into smarter radio here, but like a bunch of retards, some of up have been distracted by a shiny object.

What, who's talking?

Pearce

You're coming off as holier-than-thou with your "Us sophisticated folk enjoy intelligent radio, not your filthy juvenile cretinous humor" and that's really not necessary.

What's wrong with a 10 minute goof bit when there's 220 other minutes of the show? It will get old if they run it into the ground but I enjoyed his segment today. Nick got some hilarious lines out because of it.

pnigga

hold my hand, dane
well said, stig

not that I was ever really a fan, but it's now impossible to listen to the Phone It In Bennington and Fez show.

Stig

You're coming off as holier-than-thou with your "Us sophisticated folk enjoy intelligent radio, not your filthy juvenile cretinous humor" and that's really not necessary.

What's wrong with a 10 minute goof bit when there's 220 other minutes of the show? It will get old if they run it into the ground but I enjoyed his segment today. Nick got some hilarious lines out because of it.
Dave is never satisfied with 10 minutes. Before you know it, he's on mic for the entire show, interjecting and distracting.

If you enjoy Dave's special brand of "Humor," I AM holier than thou. :action-sm

unklewilly

Ive said it once and Ill say it again. ESD can sometimes, I say sometimes son, be radio gold. The rest of the time he is pure cancer. Whenever he starts talking about shit he knows absolutely nothing about, but believes he is right, or just sounds like he is sucking Rons cock, I cant fucking stand the idiot. I do enjoy it when Ron calls him out on his being so fucking stupid though. I wish they would just put him behind the glass and break in case of emergency.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
he deserves shit ... he makes R&F unlistenable & he does the same when he's on O&A

TheTruth

BabyFuck fan since day 1
I don't dislike East Side Dave...

...I fucking HATE East Side Dave.

I don't care that he'll stick a black dildo up his ass and then stick it in his mouth.

He's an idiot, and I don't like him.
You both are acting like Dave did an uninvited run in on the show. Last I checked O&A want him on the air doing this bit; so it's "your favorite radio show" that is ruining itself for you, not ESD.

Chester'sLiver

ESD is Wackbag's hero!
You both are acting like Dave did an uninvited run in on the show. Last I checked O&A want him on the air doing this bit; so it's "your favorite radio show" that is ruining itself for you, not ESD.
was just going to type the same thing...Opie called ESD in, its like he did a random pop in...

Murray

Apparently so.

:clap:

Stig

was just going to type the same thing...Opie called ESD in, its like he did a random pop in...
I think we all know that Opie would love nothing more than a radio show that will run itself so he doesn't have to work anymore. That's why he covets Dave. He doesn't care if a big chunk of the audience turns away.