ESD's Board Gossip

SOS

ONA
Wackbag Staff
Aug 14, 2000
USA
What questions or topics of discussion would you like the Ron and Fez Show to discuss?

striker

Why yes, I am an asshole, so what?
Mar 10, 2005
Colorado
how to get rid of Dave. Seriously, a fucking hour long Boared Gossip today, what a total waste of air time.

Seriously, I checked in the hospital at 6am on Thursday, my surgery was scheduled for 10am, they pushed it back til 4pm, so via the internet and laptop I heard yesterday's show. They wouldn't release me til 4pm today, turns out my assigned nurse is also a fan of the show, we had a long discussion about Dave, her only comment, i would love to plunge a cardiac needle full of acid into his heart. She was even more spiteful of him than I am.

Turtle

WACKBAGGER
Jun 8, 2005
The bit seems to have evolved from gossip driven to a message board thread discussion. Not much gossip anymore.

How about reasons why Wackbag is the best O&A / R&F message board

hoo cares

Building the perfect mousetrap
Jan 12, 2005
Richmond, VA
What questions or topics of discussion would you like the Ron and Fez Show to discuss?

Why reheaded retards are most likely to have an Oedipus Complex?

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Apr 27, 2006
dog fucking

silentbob8201

Jun 29, 2005
I have an Questioin for Dave, what happened to the Board Gossip part of Board Gossip why did it mainly refer to shitty questions people in Message Boards posed?

Redding

Why can't us?
Mar 20, 2005
Bristol, PA
Are the Patriots the best NFL team ever or are they just a product of parity and shitty teams?

watsonnostaw

May 6, 2005
Congrats Dave you lost another bet, down goes Hatton, Down goes Hatton

seriously, when did Board Gossip morph into Board Questions

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Aug 19, 2005
Chicago, IL. Southside, stupid.
Might have already been covered, but here's a few.

**Who looks forward to you getting your paycheck more.
You? Or your better half. Wife, girlfriend, etc.

**If you keep losing, and losing, or being beat... at what point do you know when to give up? Do you give up? Why? Why not?

**If someone told you, we'll cure this for the rest of the world, but you have to have it first and for the rest of your life.
Blindness, deafness, Paralysis from the neck down.
Would you? And what would you chose?

**Would you rather have true love or sports?
If you found true love... all sports cease to exist. Kaput, no more.
Or would you take your sports, and your chances with finding... almost true, or halftrue love?