Estonia's Got Talent

mrbucket75

Jan 9, 2009
GJ. CO.
Holy Fuck, I think that was awesome! Would watch a full show for sure.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
That maybe the strangest thing I have ever witnessed. Dunno if I could see a full show with that voice but I'd watch a few songs

Gorilla Pimp

Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO
Nov 2, 2009
Mobile, AL
Fucking Eastern Europeans. Now I want to know what the lyrics mean. Ah well.

fletcher

Darkness always says hello.
Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Fucking Eastern Europeans. Now I want to know what the lyrics mean. Ah well.
The best google could do. Lazy fuck. Sorry for the editing crap.

Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia
Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia
Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia
Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Three tons of Kant broke her leg off Meiecundi Korsakov was one man took my hand off Unluckily he did, he broke his nose
Meiecundi Korsakov one man ate fresh cucumber Caught my eye now is broken thumb push of your thumb Meiecundi one man Korsakov it raised freestanding 've Realized now he would not raise the broken femur
Meiecundi man Meiecundi man Meiecundi man Meiecundi man
One man saw it Meiecundi Korsakov thugs She wanted to call the cops broke his jaw Meiecundi one man it looked Korsakov letters He looked at the damage that was cut in half kaelaluu
Meiecundi Korsakov one man went to the store yesterday Came home for a wheelchair broke her leg One man made it Meiecundi Korsakov smoke Head was dropped off around broken tibia
It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe
Meiecundi one man put it Korsakov gypsum Simple operation and immediately thought, broke wrist Meiecundi one man Korsakov created yesterday handed Severely broke her pelvis in half and created a
Meiecundi husband brought home one Korsakov Mrs. 've Realized he would not bring it broke sõrmeluu Meiecundi Korsakov one man went into the water in winter Did not come out any more, after all, is one of the bone Murdunna
Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Three tons of Kant broke her leg off Meiecundi Korsakov was one man took my hand off Unluckily he did, he broke his nose
Meiecundi Korsakov one man ate fresh cucumber Caught my eye now is broken thumb push of your thumb Meiecundi one man Korsakov it raised freestanding 've Realized now he would not raise the broken femur
It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe

Papagolash

24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
Wackbag Staff
Nov 11, 2001
Double drummers, seizure inducing camera work, band members being hung upside down, hmmm where have I seen that before?

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ
Double drummers, seizure inducing camera work, band members being hung upside down, hmmm where have I seen that before?

Yeah pretty sure motley crew went upside down first