OpieRadio Logo
Compound Media Logo
Jim Norton Logo

Estonia's Got Talent

Discussion in 'Music' started by JonBenetRamsey, Mar 28, 2013.

1. JonBenetRamsey

JonBenetRamsey well shit the bed

i present to you, the greatest band i have ever whitessed
    on weed

2. mrbucket75

mrbucket75 Registered User

Holy Fuck, I think that was awesome! Would watch a full show for sure.

3. Cunt Smasher

Cunt Smasher Caligula Jr.

I like it, how can you not ?

4. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

That maybe the strangest thing I have ever witnessed. Dunno if I could see a full show with that voice but I'd watch a few songs

5. Gorilla Pimp

Gorilla Pimp Popped a molly i'm sweatin, WOO

Fucking Eastern Europeans. Now I want to know what the lyrics mean. Ah well.

6. fletcher

fletcher Darkness always says hello.
    Donator

The best google could do. Lazy fuck. Sorry for the editing crap.

Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia
    Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia
    Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia
    Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Three tons of Kant broke her leg off Meiecundi Korsakov was one man took my hand off Unluckily he did, he broke his nose
    Meiecundi Korsakov one man ate fresh cucumber Caught my eye now is broken thumb push of your thumb Meiecundi one man Korsakov it raised freestanding 've Realized now he would not raise the broken femur
    Meiecundi man Meiecundi man Meiecundi man Meiecundi man
    One man saw it Meiecundi Korsakov thugs She wanted to call the cops broke his jaw Meiecundi one man it looked Korsakov letters He looked at the damage that was cut in half kaelaluu
    Meiecundi Korsakov one man went to the store yesterday Came home for a wheelchair broke her leg One man made it Meiecundi Korsakov smoke Head was dropped off around broken tibia
    It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe
    Meiecundi one man put it Korsakov gypsum Simple operation and immediately thought, broke wrist Meiecundi one man Korsakov created yesterday handed Severely broke her pelvis in half and created a
    Meiecundi husband brought home one Korsakov Mrs. 've Realized he would not bring it broke sõrmeluu Meiecundi Korsakov one man went into the water in winter Did not come out any more, after all, is one of the bone Murdunna
    Meiecundi one man Korsakov just went to Latvia Three tons of Kant broke her leg off Meiecundi Korsakov was one man took my hand off Unluckily he did, he broke his nose
    Meiecundi Korsakov one man ate fresh cucumber Caught my eye now is broken thumb push of your thumb Meiecundi one man Korsakov it raised freestanding 've Realized now he would not raise the broken femur
    It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe It is not at all an easy life jõumehe

7. gorram

gorram ;)

The camera work really helps sell it, and so does the:

8. Papagolash

Papagolash 24.24.2.2194 [Incarcerated]
    Wackbag Staff

Double drummers, seizure inducing camera work, band members being hung upside down, hmmm where have I seen that before?

9. Hog's Big Ben

Hog's Big Ben Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
    Donator

It's all about broken bones and whatnot until

then right back into the broken bones :haha7:

10. tattered

tattered Uber-Aryan
    Wackbag Staff

Yeah pretty sure motley crew went upside down first

11. ShooterMcGavin

ShooterMcGavin Go back to your shanties.