EUREKA!

Ok, I said that I'd try not to talk about Dice... starting 09/30 cause tomorrow is the man's birthday and I have an announcement to make! Normally I don't email strangers. But this time I just HAD to do it. Someone had to clear the Ford Fairlane sequel rumor. Since I'm the biggest Dice fan in this forum, it had to be me. :) So I emailed that writer (Jamie Bond's the name). Sonof Spaz, nice try but not even close. It's not the first draft, it's the FINAL draft and the screenplay hasn't YET been produced, but it's real, and Dice's publicist has it. Can't believe the guy actually wrote me back! And I thought all writers suck dick. :D He said anyone can email him with any questions. You'll find his eddress HERE
Say, who's da man? :D

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Good Work. You found out what you wanted to find out about the Ford Fairlane Sequel. I wonder why the movie was never made???

It hasn't YET been made because Dice's publicist just got the script in the mail like three days ago or so. I'm all freaked out now that the guy actually REPLIED to me. Shit. I'm gonna go hang out with my buddies at the bar, get wasted or something. I sent an invite to wackbag chat room to that screen writer, I doubt he'd accept it though... I'm outta here... Check with you guys tomorrow.

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Anything new???

What can I say. The Wackbag detective Max found me out. Max, whoever hired you, I can pay you $20, maybe $30 bucks more. :p Since I'm the only person who can clear up this rumor, I'm going to make an announcement and would appreciate if no heavy objects are thrown in my direction. :rolleyes:

Yes, I built the Dice site. Yes, I wrote the script for the Ford Fairlane sequel. Building websites is my hobby number 3, next to screenwriting and petitioning for midget parking spots. Dice's publicist in L.A. has the script as of last Thursday. I don't think she's doing anything for him. I hope Dice calls in one of these days, so I can call O&A and beg them to put me through. And now you know it all. The script is real, I wrote it, no bullshit.

Dice, you need to get back in shape, or I'll have to rename the script from DIRTY HAIRY to LARGE AND IN CHARGE. :D

SOS

Is alive.
Wackbag Staff
Dice is more crazy now so your script may have to be changed. Or do a completely new idea.

Actually, my script is a lot crazier than the original Ford Fairlane. :p It's got more one-liners, makes more fun of itself and is way out there. The best way to explain this would be to quote this one writer/director's review of my script: "You took an ash tray and a 7 UP can and built a launching pad and an Apollo 13." I'm tellin ya man, we got a blockbuster here, ya hear? I'm over here now... :cool: