Eva Longoria wedding

umo

NBA player Tony Parker and Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria tied the knot in Paris. Longoria was a beautiful bride and the couple received many expensive gifts. The newlywed couple still scratching their heads over the gift they got from NFL quarterback Michael Vick...a puppy.

SKEPTIC

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Thread

Useless

Without

Pics

Warfarer

I can't think of anything funny.
She is still a gorgeous woman but her star sure has seemed to burn out. About a year ago she was on the cover of every magazine out there and you rarely see her anymore.

GLENN_THE_TOOL

The reward is cheese.
we need some really HOT pics of her in this thread so we can all spank out a batch and then silently cry to ourselves afterwards.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning

Fucking nasty! ****** lover. YUK IM SICK!

Dave _from_Kiev

Fat, Drunk, and Stupid IS a way to go thru life.
she is the worlds worst self important whore. I'm praying for a horrible death on her honeymoon.

umo

Eva Longoria without makeup makes Stalker Patti look pretty. Note the budding mustache.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
haha I'm a chick and I even have no interest in this thread.

frago

I am Jacks raging bile duct
Eva Longoria without makeup makes Stalker Patti look pretty. Note the budding mustache.

FUCKING MAKEUP IS SOME SCARY SHIT. :icon_eek:

LiddyRules

The 9/11 Moon Landings Were An Outside Job
I never thought Eva Longoria was attractive. I really consider her so overrated in the looks department. Marcia Cross and Hatcher are hotter Housewives, Cross especially.

But on topic, why should we care.

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
I had a friend who worked Customs where lots of the Hollywood people would come thru to go make films in Canada. He said one of their favorite tricks for traveling without being recognized was to leave the makeup off, and sometimes the wig or rug. He wouldn't know them until he saw their passport.