Ever lose your cellphone?

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I left my cell at my gf's last night....I feel like my life is passing me buy... I'm totaly freaking out.... She obviously hasnt noticed yet, cause no emeil or anything.
Shes probably at the gym...Im going insane.

I know nobodys phone number,,,, I keep looking for it whenever I go out , out of habit.

I feel like I have cell phone DT's.

I can,t believe how bugged out I am over this.:arrrh:

I NEEED MY CELL PHONE!

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Did you call her and tell her to drop it off?

BCH

Doesn't need your acknowledgement on Twitter
Wackbag Staff
Jun 9, 2005
New York
I once started to panic internally about losing my cell phone while talking on my cell phone. It wasn't in it's holster thingie and I didn't see it anywhere. I was halfway out to my car to look there when I noticed I was holding it to my fucking ear.

MJMANDALAY

Jan 26, 2005
Do you have a land line?

Do you want me to call your phone and tell her?

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
I live 20 minutes from the courthouse where I work. There have been many mornings where I've left without the phone and felt so lost without it that I've had to use my lunch hour to run home & get it. My phone hardly ever rings, but inevitably the morning I leave it home is the day I get phone calls.

Simby19

I want to have L'il Jimmy's babies
Aug 10, 2006
Paramus, NJ
I got beyond trashed at my sister-in-laws bachelorette party and lost it at a bar (I think? I don't remember much). It never turned up and I felt naked without having a phone for a few days until I bought a new one.

I would be calling her like it was my job. I hope you have nothing to hide, because she's probably gone through the entire thing, too.

commish13

Personal Friend of Chris Jericho
May 24, 2005
Emerson, NJ
I left my phone in NYC once. I went to a ROH show at the Manhattan Center back in December, and my phone fell out of my pocket. Somehow I didn't notice, and the next morning I got a phone call at my house from my cell phone. I ended up going back into the city a couple days later to get it and to just hang out. It was right around Christmas, so all the stuff was up in the city and whatnot. I got to see the big tree at Rockefeller Center and the light show on the side of the building. That was cool.

Hottub

On the Trading Block? Not this Ham n Egger!
Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
I was walking the dog late last night. Never noticed it fell out of the hip holder thingy. I was in a cold sweat this morning looking for it. About 1/2 an hour. True panic.
It was laying on the front lawn this morning.

1 missed call.

YaHearIHearMe

Yeah....Wait What?
Feb 14, 2005
Suffolk County, LI
Never did I lose it out and about just around the house like an ass I would call from the house line and listen for it and sometimes not hear it and relly panic like a bitch only to find it in the car...

But never this

I was halfway out to my car to look there when I noticed I was holding it to my fucking ear.
:haha7::haha7:

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
i forget my cell at home all the time, but ive never lost it. i did fuck myself the other night when i was at the ER with the fucked up foot and didn't have it for the calls i need to make before 9:00, what i did loose one time was my dugout, holy fuck did i go nuts till i got that back. it fell out of my pocket at a friend of a friends house, now he's a cool dude, and as i came to find out his wife was even cooler about it, but, i was freaking out till i got a hold of them to tell them that it must have fallen into there couch, luckily it was in a cigarette pack, i didnt want there kid to find it. she gave it back to me that day.

weeniewawa

it's a man, baby!!!
May 21, 2005
Hell,California
I once started to panic internally about losing my cell phone while talking on my cell phone. It wasn't in it's holster thingie and I didn't see it anywhere. I was halfway out to my car to look there when I noticed I was holding it to my fucking ear.
:icon_lol:You, my friend may need psychiatric help:icon_lol:

I lost mine in my old mini storage once, which is as big of mess as the rest of my life, and had to have the manager of the place call it over and over till I dug down deep enough to find it. Now I always have it backed up on 2 computers just in case I loose it.

Bill

Aug 11, 2004
Huntington Station
I had my cell phone fall off of my belt in a cab in Las Vegas. After I realized that I lost it, I called my own number. The first time, I didn't get an answer. The second time, the cab driver answered.

He said that he didn't have anyone in the cab at the time. So, I told him to start the meter and bring me the phone. I don't know what the fare was, I just gave the guy $50 and told him to keep the change.

Hottub

On the Trading Block? Not this Ham n Egger!
Apr 30, 2005
Jersey
What would Ronnie do?

Fuck Crosby

Bills. Beers. Broads.
Feb 8, 2006
Rochester
Broke my RAZR last wednesday
Got a replacement Thursday
Got drunk Saturday hopped a random fence in Rochester and the phone popped out of my pocket. The panic that went through me as I'm searching through random yards for the fence I jumped to try to find it is always the best.

CM Mark

The East is Ours!
Apr 13, 2005
Pretty Pretty Unicorn
Glad to know I'm not the only one

Glenn Dandy

THE ONLY WHITE PRESIDENT LEFT.
Mar 21, 2005
Wackbag Whitehouse.
I've never lost anything important.
What about your virginity?:action-sm

I drove over her house she gets home from the gym at 8:30 she was as confused as me... turns out i left it on the floor of her car. Wich had been in a parking garage all day.

but my babys home where she belongs next to me.... anybody want me to call them?:)

frickin phones new too, I woulda really been pissed if I lost, lost it!

BCH, I know that feeling... sometimes i cant find tools im holding in my hand either.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
I've only misplaced it in the house. A few calls to the phone to locate it & all is right with the world again. I have verizon and use the on-line back up for my phone book, so it wouldn't be *too* disasterous if I really did lose the phone.

Kid Brock

No longer VegasBrock
Jul 26, 2005
Las Vegas
I don't ever lose mine, but every couple months have to replace them because I like to slam them against walls after certain phone calls.

Aug 5, 2004
I dropped my blackberry betwen the train and the platform at Peekskill a couple of months ago.. it worked out good though, my bb was ancient so I had the company spring for a shiny new one.