Ever wonder what the speed of sound looks like?

distortion9

Satellite Of Hate
Dec 12, 2001
NY
OK....this is COOL.

[media]http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&VideoID=25692062[/media]

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
That needs to be a ride at an amusement park.

Fruit Monkey

Don't stare at it eat it! P-1 In trainning
Oct 4, 2004
Intransit
ok i hate to be daron downer here but aint that the concusion? (sp) because u heard it when the dust came. I was a caddy in my youth and during a memorial day celerbration at the country club 2 jets flew over and hit mach 1 over the course and dude it sounded nothing like that.

I am totally guessing here I dont have a mic in front of me so there for i am not an expert. I going by what I heard in my youth a sound that i will never forget. and also going by the ole hot air ballons that used to fly over u would see them flame up then count and hear it. that was fuckin cool too.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
ok i hate to be daron downer here but aint that the concusion? (sp) because u heard it when the dust came. I was a caddy in my youth and during a memorial day celerbration at the country club 2 jets flew over and hit mach 1 over the course and dude it sounded nothing like that.

I am totally guessing here I dont have a mic in front of me so there for i am not an expert. I going by what I heard in my youth a sound that i will never forget. and also going by the ole hot air ballons that used to fly over u would see them flame up then count and hear it. that was fuckin cool too.
I love bewbs

gleet

What's black and white and red all over?
Jul 24, 2005
Idaho

Yeah, but if you notice the title of the thread, it says what it looks like, not what it sounds like. Nobody said sound sounds like this. :action-sm

BravoSierra

Why do people keep calling me?
Jun 27, 2005
Berkeley, CA
cool aftershock but it's def. not moving at the speed of sound.
You're right. If you listen closely, you can hear the bang at 1.5 seconds in. Not 1.97 seconds in as you would think.

That was the speed of sound sir. Speed of sound is relatively slow. Once they show a video showing the speed of light... THAT'S when I'll shit my pants.