Ever wonder where Ralphie May went?

Not You

Monkey House of D-Sippers
God luck to him, but I never found him funny.

Rackrunner

I am now Zombie Overlord, thanks to Wes Mantooth
Considering the way the whole Cabbie thing went, if there was any truth to the "being heard on XM is a conflict of interest thing", we may not hear from him for a while, if ever.

TEXAS TRUCKER

Yay! Sigs are back!
Best wishes to Ralphie. At least he knows better than to trash talk O and A. I'm glad he's working steady.

Yeah.. I wouldn't hate the guy for getting work. Good for him.

jagsfans

No I never did wonder. Good on him for not backstabbing.

On a side note does anyone else like Kathleen Madigan. She's the only chick comedian I can stand.

jobson

Aww Fuck It
Thank god he won't be on the show anymore. He's an unfunny tub of goo. Whenever he's on i get the douche chills.

WhiteHonkyDevil

El hombre de los moleculos!
Considering the way the whole Cabbie thing went, if there was any truth to the "being heard on XM is a conflict of interest thing", we may not hear from him for a while, if ever.
Yeah, isn't that why Breuer can't be on?

On a side note does anyone else like Kathleen Madigan. She's the only chick comedian I can stand.
Actually, yes. I can stand a few others, but not many. She's actually pretty funny.

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Good riddence to fat rubbish.

Than McNally

fuck that un-funny douchechilling wanna be ex fat guy. blech

you stink sir, and i dont like you

No, I never did wonder. The guy was never funny on the show (to me) and there was always an uncomfortable feel in the studio when he was on. It was almost a "where do we fit this fat bastard into the show" type of vibe. I'm glad he wont be on the show any time soon, if ever....bye fatty.

MilkmanDan

Uncontrollable Urge
Never found him funny, his standup I've caught on TV is some of the worst shit I've ever heard.

Blu Swade

Vajayjay lover!
I enjoyed him on 'The View"
He'll be missed, good luck bro!

Vyce

Light-skinned, with no Negro dialect.
Ever wonder where Ralphie May went?
No, not really. Just been enjoying the fact that he hasn't been on the show to drag it down.

DanfromBoston

My health won't allow it
glad he's found something else to do besides the show. now if we could only rid the Virus tour of Frank Caliendo

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
glad he's found something else to do besides the show. now if we could only rid the Virus tour of Frank Caliendo
I just LOVE his John Madden impression. When you hear it you'd think you were listening to the real person.

good luck to Ralphie, always liked him on the show.

and Kathleen Madigan is horrible.