Donator
Feb 20, 2006
jersey
Needs more aspartame.

Psychopath

I want to fuck your girlfriend.
Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
I wouldn't have a problem with him if he didn't ignore people when they show him actual evidence that he is wrong. It puts me into a blind rage.

caniseeyourtaint

Passive agressive douche
Feb 26, 2004
Ocean County, NJ
I wouldn't have a problem with him if he didn't ignore people when they show him actual evidence that he is wrong. It puts me into a blind rage.
Then every single one of his threads would end at the second post. The lad hasn't had much luck at being right. And by much....I mean any.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Me: A Nigerian Polio vaccine was contaminated with sterilizing agents

Sheeplepath: I hope you die because you're a poopy head, so there!

Me: The government is sending guns into Mexico so the drug cartels will kill people and trace the guns back to American gun stores so they can restrict the rights of Americans.

Sheeplepath: cunt poop head die!

Me: There is a lot of nonsense we were told about the kill Osama operation. There is something they are not telling us

Sheeplepath: I don't like turkeys and you smell like hot dog juice!

Jun 2, 2005
Dallas

Sheeplepath: I hope you die because you're a poppy head, so there!

Me: The government is sending guns into Mexico so the drug cartels will kill people and trace the guns back to American gun stores so they can restrict the rights of Americans.

Me: There is a lot of nonsense we were told about the kill Osama operation. There is something they are not telling us

Sheeplepath: I don't like turkeys and you smell like hot dog juice!

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery

Sheeplepath: I hope you die because you're a poppy head, so there!

Ooh ooh. Adhominem adhominem. NWO, Aspartame Look let me post an article from info wars that is based on nothing. Let me ignore the fact that Alex Jones is only out for himself and money I'll give him hits. Oh look, A ufo just landed in New York. let me post that. Watch out. The boogeyman is trying to **** your kids and take away your fourth and second ammendment rights. Wait. I will post the same topic for the eigth time this week. Logic? I like Anthony's new argument style he's a truther he used sheep in a sentence. Drool, Drool. Alex Jones! Infowars.com

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
I wish presidential debates were like this. Can you imagine if Ron Paul started talking truth about Obama and all Obama could say is " oh yeah! Well hes old and he looks at vaginas when he does his doctor stuff"

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Ooh ooh. Adhominem adhominem. NWO, Aspartame Look let me post an article from info wars that is based on nothing. Let me ignore the fact that Alex Jones is only out for himself and money I'll give him hits. Oh look, A ufo just landed in New York. let me post that. Watch out. The boogeyman is trying to **** your kids and take away your fourth and second ammendment rights. Wait. I will post the same topic for the eigth time this week. Logic? I like Anthony's new argument style he's a truther he used sheep in a sentence. Drool, Drool. Alex Jones! Infowars.com
The same sheeple tactics of saying crazy stuff that infowars never reported. Instead of bringing up a real example you have to use a fake example about UFOs because you have no real facts. You are the only one that believes in the boogyman and you think government will protect you from the boogyman if you let them put their hands down a 4 year olds pants.

Oct 8, 2005
Reality
Me: We are living in a police state

Sheeplepath: Its not a police state if people can film the cops, cunt poop die head!

Me: But here is a few examples of people being arrested for filming the cops so by your definition we are in a police state.

Sheeplepath: I never said that, you're a stupid face cock!

Psychopath

Dec 28, 2008
Constant sate of misery
Keep making yourself look foolish. By the way I'll stop calling you a dumb cunt, when you stop making dumb cunt threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.