eww. fucking eww. NSFW

GoCamels

Hark the sound of Tar Heel voices...
Aug 19, 2005
Graveyard Of The Atlantic
Betcha that will make you think twice about getting the soft serve chocolate ice cream next time at the buffet

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Jan 9, 2006
What on earth do they eat for such ropes of shit.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I kinda got the feeling, watching that, that it might not be real shit. It just seems like it might be some shit-like mixture that gets pumped into the ass of the shitter and then the shitter jumps up and releases it on the shittee. That's my conspiracy theory.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
Aug 23, 2002
I kinda got the feeling, watching that, that it might not be real shit. It just seems like it might be some shit-like mixture that gets pumped into the ass of the shitter and then the shitter jumps up and releases it on the shittee. That's my conspiracy theory.
i was kind of thinking the same thing, skat videos do nothing for me, besides its almost imposable to get the smell of shit off anything

bobimpact

Sat Radio Tech Nerd
Jul 14, 2003
It's still coming out of her ass. Why go through all that trouble?

Ack's Grl

New Wackbag
Sep 21, 2005
I'd tend to agree if she wasn't sitting in a bunch of piss and shit from previous people. And the way the chick runs off, then runs back to squeeze out a little more makes me think it's real. And the close-up looks real enough. Whatever, it's gross and not a turn on. Why is that a turn on???

blee

Will Drink Today
Dec 9, 2004
western ny
I'd tend to agree if she wasn't sitting in a bunch of piss and shit from previous people. And the way the chick runs off, then runs back to squeeze out a little more makes me think it's real. And the close-up looks real enough. Whatever, it's gross and not a turn on. Why is that a turn on???
Ask Jimmy the next time you see him.