Ex-Sixth-Grade Teacher Arrested for Lewd Acts With Student in Simi Valley

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
A former elementary school teacher in Simi Valley pleaded not guilty Wednesday to charges related to an alleged sexual relationship with a student under age 14.

The arrest of Malia Brooks, 32, was announced by the Simi Valley Police Department on Tuesday evening. She had been a sixth-grade teacher at Garden Grove Elementary School since 2004, police and school district officials said at a Wednesday morning news conference.

The sole alleged male victim was a student at the school, but officials would not say if he was in Brooks’ classes. The school ranges from kindergarten through sixth grade.

Brooks’ bail was set at $2 million after prosecutors said she was a flight risk. Brooks pleaded not guilty during an arraignment hearing Wednesday morning at Ventura County Superior Court.

Outside the courtroom, her attorney, Ron Bamieh, said Brooks "has suffered from a mental illness."

"We've had her diagnosed and she's in treatment," Bamieh said. "My guess is a lot of the charges precipitated from that illness."

Brooks was charged with one count of a lewd act upon a child, one count of oral copulation of a person under 14, and three counts of genital penetration by a foreign object with a person under 14 years of age when the suspect is more than 10 years older than the victim.

Simi Valley police said they were alerted to the alleged inappropriate relationship on Feb. 22 by school officials, who said the conduct had been going on for several months. School officials would not say how they found out about the relationship.

Brooks resigned June 5, officials said at the news conference. She is pictured at right in her booking photo.

It was not clear whether the alleged sexual relations occurred on campus.

The Simi Valley Unified School District Superintendent Kathy Scroggin said in prepared statement Wednesday that Brooks "has been evaluated until now as an exemplary teacher."

Brooks taught at the school's Impact Academy, from which she was placed on paid administrative leave on Feb. 21, the district said.

"I would like to reassure parents and guardians that the school and the district has taken every precaution to ensure the safety of students and staff at our schools," Scroggin said in the statement.

One parent who had a child in Brooks' class called her a "phenomenal person."

"Whatever it is -- just, my experience with her, she was phenomenal," said mother Lina Centano.

The Simi Valley Police Department said in a news release Wednesday that "there were no indications that Malia Brooks had other victims."

The release said police had "negotiated with Brooks and she surrendered to authorities at the Simi Valley Police Station at 4:00 p.m. on June 11."
Link

Guilty...

Dec 8, 2004
Maine
Still Guilty...

Days out: Brooks (second right) with family on the beach. She has pleaded not guilty to the charges against her

Unsuspecting: Brooks (back left) enjoying drinks. She has been held on $2million bail over the child sex charges as she is considered a flight risk

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
Apr 22, 2002
Seattle
Need to see a non-mugshot photo of her...she looks like she'd look good with a little makeup and a shower.
This. Methinks that is a bad photo.

Huh, she used to be a fatty.

Mags

LDAR, bitch.
Donator
Oct 22, 2004
Ill Repute
If she was ever a fatty: guilty.

Yesterdays Hero

She's better than you, Smirkalicious.
Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Wow are you guys thinking like a bunch of Prudes.

A) Not Guilty

B) I'd have let her orally copulate my 6th grade pecker. Oh! And I have to watch her penetrate herself multiple times with foreign objects? BOO HOO! POOR ME!

Would have happily gone all up in her.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys

A) Not Guilty

B) I'd have let her orally copulate my 6th grade pecker. Oh! And I have to watch her penetrate herself multiple times with foreign objects? BOO HOO! POOR ME!

Judging from the pictures I've seen, you probably could have gone caving with your cub scout troop in her and had a base and forward camp.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast

A) Not Guilty

I concur 100%.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Judging from the pictures I've seen, you probably could have gone caving with your cub scout troop in her and had a base and forward camp.
As long as part of that cavernous twat/mouth were to grip my 6th grade pud so a load shoots out like a Geyser, I could give a shit what shape it's in. 35 year old me? I've no patience for a twat that's similar to a windsock at an Airfield.

Looks like Amy Schumer.
I agree. Which reminds me of how awful that show of hers is/was. Angering thing that was.

tattered

Uber-Aryan
Wackbag Staff
Aug 22, 2002
JERZ

A) Not Guilty

Hell not only would I fuck her right now id also cum inside her

Dicktator

I need a Vacation
Feb 11, 2006
Michigan
It must run in the family. Her husband has a hand full of boy pecker.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
As long as part of that cavernous twat/mouth were to grip my 6th grade pud so a load shoots out like a Geyser, I could give a shit what shape it's in. 35 year old me? I've no patience for a twat that's similar to a windsock at an Airfield.
Good point, good point... but if your 35 year old peener isn't a match for her cavernous chasm......how would your 6th grade peener fare? It would be like a twig in a wind tunnel.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Good point, good point... but if your 35 year old peener isn't a match for her cavernous chasm......how would your 6th grade peener fare? It would be like a twig in a wind tunnel.
6th grade pecker cares not for snug. Merely warm/wet/moans. Think of the early days of your sexual awakening. Didn't take much to make a load. Unlike now where my redhead is gobbling it and I'm at half-mast (in my defense, we did it earlier in the day).

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
6th grade pecker cares not for snug. Merely warm/wet/moans. Think of the early days of your sexual awakening. Didn't take much to make a load. Unlike now where my redhead is gobbling it and I'm at half-mast (in my defense, we did it earlier in the day).
Pretty sure I would be making baby flakes before it ever would get in.

LiddyRules

I'm Gonna Be The Bestest Pilot In The Whole Galaxy
Jun 1, 2005
6th Grade me would for the mommy issues. And by that I mean, I wouldn't be able to perform, but I'd probably end up crying and falling asleep in her breasts.

Yesterdays Hero

Jan 25, 2007
Canada. Land of the Fat.
Pretty sure I would be making baby flakes before it ever would get in.
Issue isn't sticking your middle school schlonger into her PUSSY, it's just oral and watching her do herself with a quartet of markers taped together. I'd be all for that if I was a wee lad.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Jan 14, 2002
Land of misfit toys
Issue isn't sticking your middle school schlonger into her PUSSY, it's just oral and watching her do herself with a quartet of markers taped together. I'd be all for that if I was a wee lad.
Markers? A single container of Tempera paint will do...

CougarHunter

Lying causes cat piss smell.
Mar 2, 2006
KC Metro
Are you kidding?

Not only would I fuck her yesterday, I'd wreck this whore 20 years from now.