Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
its not gona happen, not here. they are only interested in huge symbolic attacks against the US. if they wanted suicide bombers, or other similar tactics like shooting ups during the holiday seasons they could have easily already done it with many killed.

but these dummies want the bigger attacks. they actually believed that if they took out the wtc, our economy could not immediately continue afterwards.

Jul 13, 2006
Arkansas
they actually believed that if they took out the wtc, our economy could not immediately continue afterwards.
Yeah, well I didn't understand the whole shit on the news about how the economy crashed because of the attack. Their solution was "Spenders, go out and buy things like you did before." Who in the fuck was hiding in their homes not buying the same shit they had been buying days before the attacks?

I'm thinking that must have been more in the larger cities where people were afraid to go outside or something. Nothing slowed down here.

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
they thought functionally, the economy needed the world trade center to operate. not just the impact of a terrorist attack and the fear it would create, and the impact of that fear. their understanding of our society was so limited they thought that the world trade center itself was necessary for the economy to function

abudabit

New Wackbag
Oct 10, 2004
Shooting rampages yes, suicide attacks in the US are too much trouble for what you get. Pretentious fucking terrorists though won't use guns.

BelatedAbortion

Jun 12, 2007
Spaceshuttle Endeaverrrrrrrrr
I think this was just another cog in their propaganda machine. They haven't made a direct attack, or suicide attack, here since 9/11. I doubt they're going to start now.

Legend of Snuka

Mar 29, 2005
NY
couldn't we launch some cruise missiles at this place as a graduation gift?

DoucheMeister

I'm a douche!
Jun 2, 2006
Ottawa, Canada
Stupid fuckeres, just as the public is loosing it's support of the wars in Iraq an Afghanistan. Any attacks will just make the public want blood, and even support more troop build ups.

Good luck, 'bro.

bethm1b

person of interest
Dec 1, 2006
Just past the line.
Why can't this journalist give us a 20 on these fuckers so we can air mail them a few daisy cutters?

Hate & Discontent

Yo, homie. Is that my briefcase?
Aug 22, 2005
Why can't this journalist give us a 20 on these fuckers so we can air mail them a few daisy cutters?
Fuck that, 20KT of tactical atomic loving would be more like it. or, if you REALLY wanna make a statement, a small neutron bomb...

if you want the shock and awe on the cheap, go MOAB.

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
I think this was just another cog in their propaganda machine. They haven't made a direct attack, or suicide attack, here since 9/11. I doubt they're going to start now.
JFK ? I have a feeling something is going to happen, and happen soon.

Plunkies

Jun 28, 2006
its not gona happen, not here. they are only interested in huge symbolic attacks against the US. if they wanted suicide bombers, or other similar tactics like shooting ups during the holiday seasons they could have easily already done it with many killed.

but these dummies want the bigger attacks. they actually believed that if they took out the wtc, our economy could not immediately continue afterwards.
Yeah I never understood that. Why go through the hastle of making a bomb and strapping it to yourself when you can just pick up a gun and go on a spree?

Schmed

I'm a corpse without a soul...
Nov 4, 2002
Shitsville, NY
Yeah I never understood that. Why go through the hastle of making a bomb and strapping it to yourself when you can just pick up a gun and go on a spree?
Which has happened already (Bosnian Muslim shot up Mall), (Pakistani Muslim shot up Jewish center in Seattle), but the media seemed real hush about it.

ern

Hiding behind my keyboard
Jan 25, 2006
There have been attempts on U.S. soil, but believe or not, the gov is actually catching alot of these guys. Last big one I remember was the guys who were going after Ft. Dix, thanks to a concerened citizen. (either a computer guy or a film developer, can't remember and too lazy to look up). There was also seattle, some guys in NY, and I think one in Calif.