EXCLUSIVE: Talk radio star 'Opie' was terrorized by text messages from ex-producer

Mags

A.K.A. Chad
Donator
Wow what a fucking asshole loser.

Fred West

BenSparks6
@OpieRadio You are a loser with no friends. That is a fact. Steve hated your guts before he hung himself. Keep lying to your 2 fans.
12/07/2014 20:44

He wasn't above doing it on twitter, either. What a cock.

Is there one producer that left and didn't hate Opie? Than, maybe? Sal?

5skin

Somewhere on Molly Ringwald
In the interest of his families safety he should just keep quiet while on air. Maybe just do forced dry reads for advertisers.

"Went to a party." "Sitting in the dark." "Looking disheveled." Good to see that he's turned his life around. :rolleyes:

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
A 40-year-old loser sitting in the dark obsessing over Opie? I wonder what his reddit name is.

LiddyRules

RIP King of France. Gutted Like Fish Under R Line
He should partner with Anthony

louthree

Words hurt, MAN!

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk

ruckstande

Posts mostly from the shitter.
Donator
Was Opie still doing things to him? How long ago was Ben let go?

STANDOXRESTO

Professional Gunslinger
Words hurt, MAN!

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk
Exactly....I wonder how many cases of these shirts he has lying around

he should donate them all so we can see them show up on some Sudanese villager...

KRSOne

Not according to the article. His path downward started with an incident on one of the walk-overs, so ... '06?
I remember something like that. Master Po wrestled someone to the ground because they got physical but I believe it turned out that this ex producer started it, I think it may have had something to do with spitting.

Fred West

I remember something like that. Master Po wrestled someone to the ground because they got physical but I believe it turned out that this ex producer started it, I think it may have had something to do with spitting.
Yeah, I believe he squirted something at the Howard fan and then lied to the police about it.