Execution style killing in Newark

TheDrip

I'm bi-winning.
Shitty way to end the weekend. Based on the names of the victims, anyone want to guess the ethnicity of the attackers?

3 Killed Execution Style Behind School
By Associated Press

3 hours ago

NEWARK, N.J. - Three friends were forced to kneel against a wall behind an elementary school and were shot to death at close range, and a fourth was found about 30 feet away with gunshot and knife wounds to her head, police said.

All were from Newark and planned to attend Delaware State University this fall.

Essex County Prosecutor Paula Dow said authorities didn't have any suspects or a motive in the killings late Saturday. None of the victims had any criminal record, she said.

"They were good kids," Dow said.

The four had been listening to music in a parking lot behind Mount Vernon School when they were gradually joined by a group of men, authorities said.

Newark Police Director Garry McCarthy said the four exchanged text messages saying they should leave, but were attacked before they could do so.

Police said the attackers shot one young woman, then forced her three companions down an alley, lined them up against a wall, made them kneel and shot each in the head.

Natasha Aerial, 19, was listed in fair condition at Newark's University Hospital, authorities said. Police identified her companions as her brother, Terrance Aerial, 18, Ofemi Hightower, 20, and Deshawn Harvey, 20.

The Aerials' mother, Renee Tucker, said the last time she saw them was around 10:30 p.m. Saturday, when they told her they were going around the corner to get something to eat.

"They said they were going to come right back to the house," Tucker said.

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
I'm betting the attackers were a bunch of Klansmen in a pickup truck with a Confederate flag on the hood.... :rolleyes::icon_roll

The victims were all trying to battle the stereotypes and make a good life for themselves. That's a shame, man!

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
black on black crime in newark, what a surprise. So.....

Where's Aaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllll :rolleyes:

mikeybot

SPANAKOPITA!!!
Shitty way to end the weekend. Based on the names of the victims, anyone want to guess the ethnicity of the attackers?
You already blew the game by saying it was in Newark

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
To bad that the perps in this crime are thinning the gene pool of the uppity smaat ones.

THE FEZ MAN

as a matter of fact i dont have 5$
To bad that the perps in this crime are thinning the gene pool of the uppity smaat ones.
ummmm. that actually said "planned" to attend, ummm i "planned" to attend PENN, dont mean i went.

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Just think it you were black, you'd be a genius.

:xyxthumbs

Deadbent

You can go fuck.
Should've named the thread/headline "College Graduation, NEWARK STYLE!"

Seems like deneshiameta and her ilk should've been home reading textbooks like a good student. Not drinking in a parking lot somewhere.

TrybalRage

This story is a flat-out lie. Everyone knows guns are illegal in New Jersey.

BIV

I'm Biv Dick Black, the Over Poster.
It was just another attempt of the white man trying to keep good blacks down...oh wait, no it was just a group of dumb naggers playing gangsta in the streets that shot kids over nothing.

I don't see how this happened. Those naggers should have known to not carry guns and commit armed robberry on school grounds. Schools are gun-free zones damn it. Read the fucking sign!

This story is a flat-out lie. Everyone knows guns are illegal in New Jersey.
Not only are they ILLEGAL but concealed carry is punishable by time in prison. Also, those young men who "shot" those kids were on school property and we all know that schools are gun-free safe zones and it's illegal to do something like that on school property.

I just don't buy the story. With all of those laws in place it's an impossibility.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
ummmm. that actually said "planned" to attend, ummm i "planned" to attend PENN, dont mean i went.
what went wrong...you were not snooty enough? And U Delaware is the armpit of state Colleges

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
They arrested the suspsect.. a 15 year old kid..

NEWARK, New Jersey (CNN) -- A teenager has been arrested in connection with the execution-style killings of three college students in a Newark schoolyard, a source close to the investigation told CNN.

The suspect is believed to be 14 or 15 years old, the source said.

The teen's arrest on Wednesday night was the result of information provided by shooting survivor Natasha Aeriel, 19, the source said.

She is in stable condition and under heavy police guard at The University Hospital in Newark, recovering from gunshot and knife wounds.

Newark has become accustomed to violence but the killings Saturday night touched a nerve.

The four friends, ages 18 to 20, were shot while listening to music in an elementary school playground.

Three of them -- Terrance Aeriel, 18, Dashon Harvey, 20; and Iofemi Hightower, 20 -- were forced to kneel against a wall and were shot in the head, execution style.

Authorities have said robbery appeared to be the motive, but Essex County Prosecutor Paula Dow said Tuesday that police also were looking into possible gang involvement.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
anyone find it weird that they were going from New-erk to New Ark?

Creampier

I have to return some videotapes!
anyone find it weird that they were going from New-erk to New Ark?
Not to be Nitpicking Nancy, but Delaware State U is in Dover, and the U of Delaware is in Newark, DE. Dover and Newark, DE are a good 50 or so miles away from each other.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Is it just me, or is the media leaving out a key fact: what time were these kids hanging out in a playground? I thought I heard one of the parents on the news saying that the kids left the house around 10:30pm to get some fast food, and they were coming right back, but obviously they didn't. If that's the case, how smart could they be, hanging out in gang territory that late? No one deserves to be killed for listening to music in a playground, but fuck. Did they not realize they live in a war zone?

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Did they not realize they live in a war zone?
They're black, which means they get a free pass on the obvious.

Hudson

Supreme Champion!!!!!
Donator
Not to be Nitpicking Nancy, but Delaware State U is in Dover, and the U of Delaware is in Newark, DE. Dover and Newark, DE are a good 50 or so miles away from each other.
Wait there are two Universities of Delaware?(how can such a small state be so fucked up?) Well at the very least they were going to the City that means well.

angrymissy

They weren't black.

demonseed

Lingering since 1999
Is it just me, or is the media leaving out a key fact: what time were these kids hanging out in a playground? I thought I heard one of the parents on the news saying that the kids left the house around 10:30pm to get some fast food, and they were coming right back, but obviously they didn't. If that's the case, how smart could they be, hanging out in gang territory that late? No one deserves to be killed for listening to music in a playground, but fuck. Did they not realize they live in a war zone?

Well, they were in a schoolyard.. Maybe they were playing a nice friendly game of hopscotch, or perhaps a game of dodgeball.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Well, they were in a schoolyard.. Maybe they were playing a nice friendly game of hopscotch, or perhaps a game of dodgeball.
Yes, they were in a school yard listening to music. I bet it was a neighbor who was trying to sleep, and tired of all the noise. :icon_roll :icon_mrgr

Top Bottom