EXIT WOUNDS

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
IT WAS GOOD TO SEE THIS MOVIE IT BETTER THAN SOME OF THE MOVIE THE GOT OUT THERE RIGHT NOW :) :cool:

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
i think it a start
anthoer thing about the movie i note that most of the people in it was in romeo must die

My cousin's sister works at the theater not far from me. She said there was a lot of fights cuz people wanted thier money back because the theater were soldout... Damn. :confused:

That shit always happens when a new movie opens. I used to work in a movie theater too and i can tell you that those nights when you have to work suck. I think most people went to go see it cause of DMX.

Yeah Steven Segal must think he is dreaming cause who would ever think he would has a movie out that was number 1 at the box office.

FOFOLINA

I like Steven Segal but he still needs to get more noticed in Hollywood
Cause he is Kinda cheesy.
He does have Great Talent In the Martial Arts but thats pretty much it.
But I do Like it When Will Sasso from Madtv Does him it is great

Army, Im sure he did have another #1 movie at the box office in his career. What i meant was who would ever think he would have one now considering his last few flicks have bombed.

i think steven seagal is a great martial artist....and almost all his movies were entertaining,but the fact of the matter isthat he is old and over weight the man is 6'4..and if not mistaken 330lbs. and he needs to stop trying to kick he cant lift his leg past his waist,but all in all its time to throw in the towel i hope ya agree ,and bring some fresh talent to the big screen, new faces...possibly me :)

p.s.,
SEAGAL ALWAYS WEARS BLACK IN HIS FILMS TO LOOK SLIM,AND ALWAYS PLAY SIMILAR ROLES.

Yeah thats true O&A had mentioned that. Segal movies all seem to be the same story just different characters but the same friggin story.

NuNo

Exit wounds is cool, i just more into the ol school steven segal, not really into his movies now guess when i was a bit younge i was feeling more, i love for the fact that he always throwing some guy through a glass, i think that is so cool.

I think they are making a sequel to this movie cause it did so well. I might be wrong i think its DMX got a movie deal with Warner Bros cause the movie did so well.