Eyes Wide Shut

Ok this was on late one night on HBO i watched it cause i wanted to see what all the talk was about. Neverless this movie was stupid but those women in it where hot. Nicole Kidman has a phat ass. The Orgy in that mansion where they where playing that freaky organ music and chanting in god knows what languague was fucking weird. I was like what the fuck is going on here until those hot chicks dropped there capes and where naked woohoo!!! Then i wanted to find out who the fuck where these people in the masks what the hell was going on. This movie made no fucking sense.

BabyBunni

well the guy that directed this movie made no sense, sure he made one of the best guy movies of all time....BUT I don't see him as a genius. I see him as a guy that was the weird kid in class and was trying to strike back against the world by giving us this brain fart of a movie.

[ 04-12-2001: Message edited by: BabyBunni ]

Stanley Kubrick the guy who made this movie and 2001 a Space Odessy was one weird fuck. I wonder if he was fucking losing it before he died couldnt he see this movie sucked. How did he die?

BabyBunni

aids....or a brain tumor I don't remember...I'll ask around and get back to you on that one IOHN