Führer Cümia's Final Solution

aahpandasrun

No longer endangered
Oct 18, 2006
Farmingdale, NY
What does everyone think of Anthony's plan? Will it solve our problems, or will it create more problems than it solves? Am I taking Anthony's ramblings too seriously?

SickSean

Jun 22, 2007
Buffalo, NY
Ants plan is brilliant, i've been calling for US isolation to show the world how much they need us. but i never thought of takin Venzula for the Oil, genuis move.

Heil Führer Cumia
Heil Minister for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda Norton
Heil Minster of Communications Hughes

Oct 8, 2003
Chicago, IL
It will spin the entire world into ruins in the short run, but strengthen America in the long run. I would really want to hear more from Ant about the plan, because the solution is so ambitious, I really could get behind it.

I need to listen to the replay and hear if he went into depth about international trade. Cutting off from the world completely could leave us with nothing left to come back to.

jackjack

May 12, 2007
Daytona Beach
I need to listen to the replay and hear if he went into depth about international trade. Cutting off from the world completely could leave us with nothing left to come back to.
He said we have all the resources we need, with the exception of the venezualean oil, and that it would be good to manufacture here again, I took that as the ports will be closed. No more imports.

I think it would be better if someone would inform the masses that there is no invisible man in the sky.
It was a good idea a thousand years ago to have the adult idea of santa claus looking over our behavior and rewarding us if we did the right thing, but things seem to have taken a turn for the worse now that societies are arguing over what the invisible man says is the right thing to do.

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
I'm really surprised that Anthony doesn't know or talk about Ron Paul, the libertarian republican running for President.

I've been following this guy for years and he brings a lil tear to my eye every time i hear him speak.

Here's a real short interview that was done on Youtube.. but i suggest you guys do some youtube searches and check out his speeches..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGGOiv7sA4w

This guys wants to get rid of the federal income tax. He wants to get back to the constitution and the rule of law..

Brief Overview of Congressman Paul’s Record:

He has never voted to raise taxes.
He has never voted for an unbalanced budget.
He has never voted for a federal restriction on gun ownership.
He has never voted to raise congressional pay.
He has never taken a government-paid junket.
He has never voted to increase the power of the executive branch.

He voted against the Patriot Act.
He voted against regulating the Internet.
He voted against the Iraq war.

He does not participate in the lucrative congressional pension program.
He returns a portion of his annual congressional office budget to the U.S. treasury every year.

Congressman Paul introduces numerous pieces of substantive legislation each year, probably more than any single member of Congress.

virus_farker

American Spic
Jul 26, 2005
VA
rant begin

America's long-term solution is very blurry. Although I would love to see the day that America can afford to isolate herself, i don't think it will be anytime soon. Our trade deficit is to the shits. All we do is buy, buy, buy and not export enough goods to cover what we buy. I'm no damn mathmetician or market analyst but I see how we are hurting ourselves from within.

First things, first...

FIRST. Secure our borders. North and South. We need to build The Great Wall of America big enough so that when the Chineese see it, theirs cocks are sucked in by their bodies.

SECOND. Invade Canada. They have the most oil reserves in the Western World, then invade venezuela for all the crude oil, and on the way, why not Cuba, they got the best cigars. We need them here.

THRID. Stop acting like bitch liberals. We need to realize that humanity is not mature enough to get along peacefully yet. Maybe one day, but not in this millenium. While we're at it, control damn politicians from all parties, they are all the same, power hungry bastards. Let's rightfully take power from them and back to the people.

FORTH. Keep a close third eye on Muslims. And when I say muslims, I don't mean the A-rabs, I mean the white ones, black ones, hispanics ones, blue ones. Fuck 'em all.

rant over.

R

Rastven

Final Solution = rantings of a deluded, power crazed maniac.
There aren't enough qualified people in the US to do all the skilled jobs, let alone enough people to cut the lawns of the lazy upper middle class.

The US ain't saving the globe from anyone at the moment, Ant is deluded.

It's a phenomenal bit though.

thetick130

Trying hard not to kill my dog
Aug 16, 2006
NJ, fuck you
lock down the boarders, drill for oil in our own country (theres 200 years of oil in alaska, the gulf, and nevada.)
Then what needs to be done is to have manditory countrywide testing for aids, brutally enforced. Anyone who passes is given an id card showing that they are a legal citizen and aids free. this id card is used to buy and do anything, and must be presented to purchase even the smallest of goods.

Anyone who happens to fail the AIDS/HIV test is killed on site, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. i dont care if you got it from a toliet seat or if your my mother. YOUR DEAD.
Anyone refusing this test is brutally hunted down and tourtured, to show how serious the situation is. Anyone found without the ID card is arrested and killed as well.
Not only will this solve the growing problem of AIDS, it will completely demolish the plauge that is illegal immigrants, since the National ID card is required everywhere.

Oh yeah, and watch those muslims too...they suck

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
lock down the boarders, drill for oil in our own country (theres 200 years of oil in alaska, the gulf, and nevada.)
Then what needs to be done is to have manditory countrywide testing for aids, brutally enforced. Anyone who passes is given an id card showing that they are a legal citizen and aids free. this id card is used to buy and do anything, and must be presented to purchase even the smallest of goods.

Anyone who happens to fail the AIDS/HIV test is killed on site, NO QUESTIONS ASKED. i dont care if you got it from a toliet seat or if your my mother. YOUR DEAD.
Anyone refusing this test is brutally hunted down and tourtured, to show how serious the situation is. Anyone found without the ID card is arrested and killed as well.
Not only will this solve the growing problem of AIDS, it will completely demolish the plauge that is illegal immigrants, since the National ID card is required everywhere.

Oh yeah, and watch those muslims too...they suck
dude stfu with the national id card shit.. ug I know your jokin about aids and shit.. but that nation id card shit makes me insane.

Demon Mayor

Complete Dork.
Jan 18, 2005
BFE, PA
I'm all for a dictator, but I must insist that it is me. And I want power armor. And the powers of sorcery. And an army of robots that look like me.

But if that fag from Nip/Tuck plays me in a movie, I'll murder everyone...

Sprite

permanent case of the Moooondays
Apr 27, 2005
Jersey
Heil Führer Cumia
Heil Minister for Public Enlightenment and Propaganda Norton
Heil Minster of Communications Hughes
Heil indeed! :clap:

Friggin genius plan. I love it.

O&A pest

Heil Cumia!
Aug 11, 2006
If America wanted to be isolated the first thing you guys would need to do is rebuild your industry which is in the toilet due to the fact that it is all in china and countries like Poland. Without a super strong industry a developed country like america would fall apart if isolated.

HaLLuCiN0

Sorry Harvey.
Sep 9, 2005
Isolationism is not the right term. The founders supported trading with everyone. We would of course continue to do that. That has nothing to do with our military policing the world.

Hoagie

I suggest you tread lightly
Wackbag Staff
Mar 24, 2004
Your Mom's box
I especially like the ethnic cleansing part.

Wait...

He didn't say anything about ethnic cleansing?

hawk4444

Also known as Butters
Jun 23, 2005
Bisbee, AZ
I think its wonderful. I will follow you til the end.

Ja Wul Mine Fuhrer

Nortons Dumps

Nov 5, 2005
Buffal-O
T-shirt design
On Front.
*Anthony with his SS helmet*
Heil Cumia '08.

On back
" GO SCREW!"

Absolutly brillant ideal's.

TallBaby

Unregistered User .
Sep 9, 2005
Dallas, TX
Frankly, I'm just happy that someone has a plan.

Not to mention the awesomeness of that plan and the near godliness of that someone.

KAI

Resident Skydiver
Mar 3, 2005
In theory its a perfect "utopian" plan which I have been advocating for years. We in fact do have all the resources needed to pull this off. However, it will never happen. Figuratively and literally no one will agree with everything in Herr Cumia's Plan, and thats when shit hits the fan and people dissent, splinter, and its Civil War all over again.

But... Im all for the Cumia Currency to crash all the foreign markets :)

I'm totally overthinking this... Back to Drinking beer

SteelCityStoic

Feb 16, 2007
Pittsburgh
If America wanted to be isolated the first thing you guys would need to do is rebuild your industry which is in the toilet due to the fact that it is all in china and countries like Poland. Without a super strong industry a developed country like america would fall apart if isolated.
Exactly. I think that is what Ant fails to realize. If you could pull back all the outsourcing the goes on and bring that into the United States, his plan may have a better chance of being successful. And for the person that says that there is not enough skilled workers here, we could either invade Canada or since we get along with them for the most part, if some outsourcing NEEDS to be done, send it there.

And I do not think you can completely cut trading off with other countries. Despite how powerful we are as a military, if we piss off enough countries that would be willing to work together, we are not going to be able to fight off that force. Especially with half the world's population in China.

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
He said we have all the resources we need, with the exception of the venezualean oil, and that it would be good to manufacture here again, I took that as the ports will be closed. No more imports.

I think it would be better if someone would inform the masses that there is no invisible man in the sky.
It was a good idea a thousand years ago to have the adult idea of santa claus looking over our behavior and rewarding us if we did the right thing, but things seem to have taken a turn for the worse now that societies are arguing over what the invisible man says is the right thing to do.

There's no Santa Claus?
:icon_conf

dude stfu with the national id card shit.. ug I know your jokin about aids and shit.. but that nation id card shit makes me insane.
What's wrong with a national id card? In my mind, it shows we're citizens and legally allowed to be here unlike the illegals. Not everyone has a drivers license as proof of identity. The id card could be used when people go to vote so that there is a uniform way of identifying whether or not you're allowed to do so. Right now, some districts will allow you to vote with just a utility bill proving you're who you say you are, which I think is stupid...I've worked at the polls for 13 years and if you're new to my district & don't have photo id to prove you're you, I'm sending you down to the judge for an order. There's so much voter fraud these days, I'm not about to have an election declared invalid because of something as simple as not having a picture id.

I can think of a few other things, but the post isn't about that....Heil Cumia!!

kidconnor

55gallon hog
Mar 16, 2005
brooklyn
The National, ID card is one of the BEST, and cheapest, ideas to improve security in this country drastically. Drivers Licenses are TOOO easy to duplicate due to so many states having very little security features on them.. Stop 10 mexicans on the street and at LEAST 4 will have a forged ID on them.. I dont know if we could make it on self sufficiency but lets stop giving away the store to those who scam and give it to those who deserve..

just saying

Jeez, all you guys are so uptight about mexicans getting fake IDs, don't you realize people will just forge national ID cards? And what's more, shitloads of employers I've known all over Southern California don't even care about following the ID procedures for hiring and paying employees. I'm sure it's the same everywhere.

IMO california should break away from the rest of the country so we can smoke weed and eat delicious produce without dealing with Washington (DC).