F.H. Riley's, F.H. Riley's....we get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
I understand the upcoming wedding and the party but....I know if the boys were talking about another show, they would rag on them for pimping out thier brothers so many damn times. I am tired of hearing about your Brothers Op. Enough...we get it.
Brother Elmo
Brother Joe
Brother Smo
etc
etc
etc

zagman76

Wackbagger, Geek, Administrator
Wackbag Staff
Nov 18, 2004
Long Island, NY
This post brought to you by:
FH Riley's, 400 New York Avenue in the heart of Huntington Village, Long Island

I like FH Riley's ... don't get to go there as much as I used to - but still love it every time!

madbam

I'm on da Zoloft..........
Aug 2, 2001
Poughkeepsie, NY
I understand the upcoming wedding and the party but....I know if the boys were talking about another show, they would rag on them for pimping out thier brothers so many damn times. I am tired of hearing about your Brothers Op. Enough...we get it.
Brother Elmo
Brother Joe
Brother Smo
etc
etc
etc
THen stop listnening...families stick together...why wouldn't you plug things that your family does...don't you want success for your loved ones.....

Ballbuster1

In The Danger Zone...
Wackbag Staff
Aug 26, 2002
Your house, behind the couch
Yeah, we get it. O&A are loyal to their respective families.
What's the problem in that? If I was in their position, I'd
do the same thing.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007
What is this place you call F.H. Riley's and where is it?

notalentassclwn

Fulltime Wingman
Jul 28, 2005
Vernon, NJ
Brother Elmo
Brother Joe
Brother Smo
etc
etc
etc

You sir, have no loyalty :( that makes me sad

Suicidebree

Two, Zero, Two Infantry
Dec 20, 2004
Jersey
Go fuck your mother. I'm tired of people being tired of shit. Christ almighty already!

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R

I like FH Riley's ... don't get to go there as much as I used to - but still love it every time!

Yep and no naggers most of the time. :icon_mrgr

NuttyJim

Feb 18, 2006
Oh Boy! <opie> :icon_eek:

Buckle up kiddies, get in before the lock!

BTW, I am dying to go to FH Rileys, just hard to get there from DC, waiting til I can get back home to Jersey on vacation to

Freese

Ramone and Frunkis-Since '83
Oct 1, 2006
Ottawa, Canada

I'm still not quite sure which place you mean. Do you mean...

martianvirus

READY THE ANALPROBES!!!!!!!!
Nov 20, 2005
Las Vegas, NV

Zag's message was brought to you by..

norton23

Opie And Anthony Always Win In The End
Dec 1, 2002
TITLE TOWN BABY!!!
Brother Elmo
Brother Joe
Brother Smo
etc
etc
etc

they do it in a joking fashion to begin with they know it's kind of over the top but at the same time they are hugely sucessfull and free advertising to millions of people is not a bad thing. Do you have any idea how many people may just stumble onto that station and hear opie mention a plug of a family members company or restaurant? We are fans of the show, family to the show, if anything go check out what hes talking about.

OxBabygirlxO

I put the baby in babyfuck
May 20, 2006
New Jersey
Brother Elmo
Brother JoeBrother Smo
etc
etc
etc
First off Brother Joe is Ants brother ass ... secondly if you had a huge show and could help get the word out for your family im sure you would too .... do you really have nothing better to do then to start a thread and complain? and you do realize you have the option not to listen!

Status
Not open for further replies.