• OMG!!! GDPR!! GDPR!!! GDP f***ing R!!!!!!!!!!!111111one!

Bla, Bla, Bla, updated privacy policy, because "we care about you! "

ಠ_ಠ

If you even give a shit, our privacy policy is here.

Pro-tip: If you have a reasonable, and transparent policy from Day 1, then you don't have to run around like an asshole!

F.H. Riley's St. Patrick Day Parade Weekend

Estrogenocide

Feb 18, 2009
Queens, New York
I dont have a CAR for Chris's sake! I have the Long Island Rail Road but no way to get to the restaurant. gaaayyyyyyyyyy

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
^Thank you! What time do people usually go??
We're heading out there EARLY, hope to be at Riley's by 12:30 (I called today and they open at 12). The parade is at 2 p.m. We went last year and it was a good time. Oh and Kris is correct, there's cabs always waiting by the station. It usually costs like 7 bucks for a 10 minute ride from the Huntington station to the restaurant. We're taking the train too..Hope to finally meet you!!

Estrogenocide

Feb 18, 2009
Queens, New York
^ Dude you're the helpfullest. Thank you. I HOPE I'll be able to make it, sounds amazing, I'll be at the Jim Jeffries thing the night before, and if I don't do my laundry on sunday I'll be wearing toilet paper to work. It also takes 3 years to get out to LI from Astoria:) Oy.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
^ Dude you're the helpfullest. Thank you. I HOPE I'll be able to make it, sounds amazing, I'll be at the Jim Jeffries thing the night before, and if I don't do my laundry on sunday I'll be wearing toilet paper to work. It also takes 3 years to get out to LI from Astoria:) Oy.
You're welcome. I totally understand about needing time to catch up with stuff around the house, etc. Have fun at Jim Jeffries and hope to see ya tomorrow!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
"I have to do laundry" is in the running for lamest excuse ever. Oh, and people are coming from Philly, so fuck off with the Astoria being far bit.

I live 20 minutes away, and I am just not going. No excuse, just not going. That is how Shucker roll's bee-otch-es.

MelissaY1

Resident Star Fucker
Nov 28, 2005
NY
"I have to do laundry" is in the running for lamest excuse ever. Oh, and people are coming from Philly, so fuck off with the Astoria being far bit.

I live 20 minutes away, and I am just not going. No excuse, just not going. That is how Shucker roll's bee-otch-es.
Astoria to F.H. seems much further when you have to rely on public transportation. If people are coming from Philly that's their call. If they're driving, in a sense it's easier for them. Good luck on them finding parking tho around there tomorrow. All those streets around F.H. are gonna be closed off. It's one of the biggest and oldest parades on Long Island. I went last year and it was crazy, hence why we're getting there early again.

Sorry you won't be joining us, Shucker.

Estrogenocide

Feb 18, 2009
Queens, New York
Ugh. It costs $50 round trip to get there, 6 trains and 2 taxis, and almost 2 hours each way, just from Queens. Faggits!

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Ugh. It costs $50 round trip to get there, 6 trains and 2 taxis, and almost 2 hours each way, just from Queens. Faggits!
OK, before we where rudely interrupted by the line moving into Skirbil hall, how in fucks sake does it cost that much? The subway is 2x2 for four bucks. And the LIRR off peak can not be more then 2x8 for sixteen. That is twenty bucks, leaving 30 for cabs. Anyway, did you enjoy the show tonight?

Estrogenocide

Feb 18, 2009
Queens, New York
Simple:

Subway x2= $4
Train, off peak, x2= $26
Taxi, x2= ~$20

*Does not include beer, food and bail.

It's not the money, it's the effort. Last night I blew $80 and I have no idea how. Jeffries was free! Beer is not:(

He was HILARIOUS

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Simple:

Subway x2= $4
Train, off peak, x2= $26
Taxi, x2= ~$20

*Does not include beer, food and bail.

It's not the money, it's the effort. Last night I blew $80 and I have no idea how. Jeffries was free! Beer is not:(

He was HILARIOUS
I'm confused, you say it's not the money, yet you're lamenting on the costs. (Btw, if I can get to Penn round trip for $14, I don't see how it costs $26 to get to Huntington from Queens.)

If it was in fact the effort, you're just wasting your time with all these posts. Because if you really wanted to go, the effort would be worth it. So I don't get what all your posts are about.

Do you want people to be like "Oh come on Estro, I wanna see you there, let's do the hang!" ?

Mother Shucker

I'm over here now.
Oct 13, 2004
Your Mom's box.
Do you want people to be like "Oh come on Estro, I wanna see you there, let's do the hang!" ?
Well, she is cute................

By the way, not bashing but I have to say, how an event like this that was brought up on the show has such a lame little thread is disheartening. In the old days, this would be a 15 page thread with over 100 attendee's.

FAZ8218

Good eeeeeeeevening.
Wackbag Staff
Feb 10, 2006
Oceanside, NY
Well, she is cute................

By the way, not bashing but I have to say, how an event like this that was brought up on the show has such a lame little thread is disheartening. In the old days, this would be a 15 page thread with over 100 attendee's.
I think it's because fan gatherings are much more frequent now. Add the fact that many of us were at Riley's just a couple of weeks ago.

Estrogenocide

Feb 18, 2009
Queens, New York
OY VEY sue me! I was wrong, I was looking at the On board fees ($13 each way) when in fact it's $8.25 at the station. I feel the fool.

It's NOT the money I was just mentioning it to show how much effort it is from where I live. I posted multi billion times that I was looking to carpool with someone, thats why I'm in this thread. I'm sure I'll have my life organized better next time. Maybe.

Cute? Aww shux. Sorry I'm all Davids.

Steam

May 18, 2003
Have you not seen the attendance at the Halloween Party?

Top Bottom