F-u 2007

Brokeback Jimmy

Laundering your Swastikas since 1912
Jan 30, 2006
I wanna send a big fat FUCK YOU to 2007. This year sucked the root.

I got in 2 motorcycle accidents this year.

I broke my foot and missed 7 weeks of work at my part time job (the one that pays my truck payment).

My dog got attacked in June, and almost died.

O&A got suspended.

I got some kind of homeless man rash in June, just as I was going on vacation, and spent my whole vacation in bed.

2007 certainly sucked ass. I say FUCK YOU 2007, and helloooooo 2008

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
I concur. 2007 blew goats.

Unfortunately 2008 is shaping up to be just as bad. Spending New Years Eve completely alone didn't fucking help.

Stormrider666

Hell is home.
Mar 19, 2005
Bronx, NY
Not only did I spend mine completely alone, I decided to go to bed at 11:30. This way I wouldn't get depressed even more watching people celebrate on TV. But I'm still holding out hope for a great 2008.

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
07 was rough, but i think 08 is going to be much better. I personally am putting my best foot forward with a new outlook on life. Im taking in the world and all of its natural beauty. I have big plans to succeed in my personal and buisness life. Ill say that 2008 is going to rock the fat ass like no year ever has before. This is an amazing time to be alive and look forward everyday to a new beginingzzzzzzzZzZZZzzZZZZzzZzzZzz.............

Debbie1125

Mar 4, 2007
Philly, PA
2008 should be better for me. I'll be in my current job for a year in February, and able to apply for something that pays better and is a shorter commute.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
2007 was rough. My girlfriend broke up with me on Valentines Day via email.

I was at my 5 year High School Reunion at a bar in Boston that shall remain nameless. The bartender, who must've felt like being a dick, said that I was stumbling around drunk (which was a lie), and then he said that he was making a judgement call. Then I was thrown out (even though I didn't argue). Then I was let back inside, but told that I couldn't drink because the bartender had already made a "judgement call." Then I tried to sneak a beer in and the securiy people took away my beer. I soon then gave them the finger as I walked towards a hotel party up the street in Kenmore Square.

I know that I can be an ass and I know when I'm intentionally being one. This time, however, I'm still befuddled.

It wasn't all bad. I met a girl who is a Kansas alum. We're hitting it off.

I'm also leaving the door open to other women.

That's my 2007. And you?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
2007 was rough. My girlfriend broke up with me on Valentines Day via email.

I was at my 5 year High School Reunion at a bar in Boston that shall remain nameless. The bartender, who must've felt like being a dick, said that I was stumbling around drunk (which was a lie), and then he said that he was making a judgement call. Then I was thrown out (even though I didn't argue). Then I was let back inside, but told that I couldn't drink because the bartender had already made a "judgement call." Then I tried to sneak a beer in and the securiy people took away my beer. I soon then gave them the finger as I walked towards a hotel party up the street in Kenmore Square.

I know that I can be an ass and I know when I'm intentionally being one. This time, however, I'm still befuddled.

It wasn't all bad. I met a girl who is a Kansas alum. We're hitting it off.

I'm also leaving the door open to other women.

That's my 2007. And you?
Whats a 5 year reunion like? My school supposedly had one, but i never knew bout it. I wouldnt have gone, it probably would have been the same hicks partying in the same field the week before.

Jan 3, 2006
In Fleas Mom's Box
Whats a 5 year reunion like? My school supposedly had one, but i never knew bout it. I wouldnt have gone, it probably would have been the same hicks partying in the same field the week before.
Nothing much. It's held in some bar and everyone gathers. It sucks. By the time the Bartender decided to be a dick, most people had left after two hours and nobody cared. You probably lucked out brotha!