F U TO MY JOB AND WEEKDAY HOLIDAYS

G

gambit112

I wanna give a big F U too my job for not giving me a raise after working there for a year and not giving me any benefits also a big F U for the holidays falling on weekdays so we can't enjoy them as much and the biggest FF U to the towel heads for screwing up the economy. Happy F"ing new year ;) :eek: :mad: :rolleyes: :) :p

Yeah Jack,
FU to holidays in the middle of the week! All it means is double work for me tomorrow.
And FU to your job for being such TOOLS. :mad:

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
darm i just found out that i may have to go to back to work on the friday, after the 4 of july

ResinIII

Wackbags Female Bill Gates
LOL!I just heard Ferral's...Yeah I'm getting paid for a firework holiday.Sorry to hear that hun!!!!I really didn't try to make light of it.Just thought I throw ya a chuckle.((((((HUGS)))):bigok

I can't really complain, I had last week off. But I hate going back to work, and days off during the week!!! I'll be working Friday, and every one else'll be off in my dept. :mad:

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
I may have to work on July 4. :( God I hope not. I've been planning a trip to the movies for months now and something would always get fucked up. :mad: Not this time, damn it! :cussing

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
A big fu to my job . for tell me i goin away . and now keep putting back the date of when :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ResinIII

Wackbags Female Bill Gates
That sucks army.I don't have the most exciting job but it's a job.I can basically make my own hours.This week I've decided to work more hours since we'll be going away in a few weeks.I get call a from work this a.m. telling me not to bother coming in today and tomorrow due to lack of work!:(