F U to My Life!

FOFOLINA

This is just a vent for a whole bunch of fuck you's in my little life that sux more than life itself.

1.Fuck you to the job I was suppose to get
since i went and did the interveiw,now they are playing the song and fuckin dance game with me.

2.Fuck you for being broke on the holidays and i cant get shit for anyone.

3.Fuck you to the guy my ex husband was living with for kicking him out,and since my family has a good heart he asked to come back.Now the big fat fuck that he is breathes in my house once more.
I hate him more than life itself he may be a good father,But i have no pity for a scumbag like him and he can go fuck himself.

4.Fuck you to my friends who always say yes to plans for goin out,and then they fuckin cancel last fucking minute.

5.Fuck you to my life that i hate so much.

6.Fuck you to people that screw my real friends over with a broken heart.

7.Fuck you to me for not gettin in the christmas spirit,since my life sux ever since i got married.

8.JUST A BIG OLE PLAIN FUCK YOU TO MY HORRIBLE LIFE ONCE MORE!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

hollyvoodoo

Equal opportunity ass-kicker
Awe girl I'm so sorry. :( Chin up, this too shall pass. You'll get a job next year. The employment people don't do shit before the holidays. To them it's an excuse not to do their job. In facr, nobody seems to give a rat's ass that people need things done. We had to wait 3 weeks for the COX Communications guy to come in and put cable in the office. FU to them!

Anyways. Don't worry about not being able to buy gifts for your friends. I'm sure they understand. I'm happy to see you online and chat, just knowing you're ok is good enough gift for me. :) I wish I could give you something for Christmas but I'm broke as hell myself. Next year I might be joining the Homeless Shopping Spree 3! :D

FU to my life, it sucks more than any of you can imagine... Without my friends, I'd have given up a long time ago. You guys have no idea how much you mean to me. (Man, how did I get so mushy??) More than anything I wish I could spend these holidays with you. Instead, I'm stuck here, lonely, lost, depressed, and nobody to talk to. :(

Here I was going to try and cheer you up and instead went into a long rant about my life... Well, I know it sounds corny but try to look at the bright side. Don't let the shit get to you. You'll make it, girlie. I believe in you. You're a survivor.

FOFOLINA

Thanx Rock
I'm sorry also about you.
I guess there is goin to be alot of chining up to do.

Just wanted to say that there are certain parts of everyones life that sucks. That is onething we all have in common with each other. ;)

[ 01-06-2002: Message edited by: imoverherenow ]

armymad

#14 poster in this mad world
HOLY SH*T WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN , HAVE SEEN YOU ON THIS BOARD IN A WHILE :D :eek: :p ;)

BabyBunni

FU to my job for firing me today. The only reason they gave was that I wasn't doing enough work. Then my manager went on to refer me to another M.D. and then told me not to wear my tongue ring to the interview because people don't like it. Do you know what I get from that?? I got fired because of my piercing, which is discrimination. Also, they just hired another girl my age with no degree and has a baby, makes you wonder...can n e one say JACOBE AND MEYERS???

BTW welcome back IOHN!!!

FU TO ALL BOSSES!!! LET ME BE A LESSON TO ALL OF YA BOSSES WE DO COME FOR YOUR ASSES IN THE END AND WIN... :D