F-U UPS / UPS Can Suck My Dick (MERGED)

Juanfartez

Was a POW gone to POT
Aug 24, 2002
New Braunfels TX
Just moved into a new house on a brand new street. I don't even exist on google maps. So I needed some important checks sent to me in the value of 40,000. UPS said that they will deliver over night to any address even one not on the map. So they get sent out yesterday at 8:42am and at 8:46am I get a call from San Antonio dispatch for directions to my house. I waited all day yesterday and nothing showed up. Their web site says
SAN ANTONIO,TX, US 11/01/2007 8:46 A.M. A CORRECT COMPANY OR RECEIVER NAME IS NEEDED FOR DELIVERY. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION / THE ADDRESS HAS BEEN CORRECTED. THE DELIVERY HAS BEEN RESCHEDULED.
I said ok not that big of a deal if its one day late. So now today rolls around and still nothing. I left to pickup my kids from school at 2:30 and saw the UPS truck in the front of the neighborhood. I said to myself there he goes there is plenty of people at the house to sign and when I get back I will run to the bank. I got back to nothing. I called UPS 800 number and told them what happened and they said there should be no reason the driver shouldn't have delivered he delivered another package down the street. The lady on the phone was nice and sent out a urgent note for them to call me and expect a call within an hour. Well it's been two and the bank is now closed.
FUCK YOU U.P.S. I hope the next package you deliver blows your fucking hands off in front a small child and your fingers go into her eyes and kills her. :cussing

d0uche_n0zzle

**Negative_Creep**
Sep 15, 2004
F.U.B.A.R
Ask to speak with a supervisor and explain the situation. Hopefully, he won't be a dick.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
I have to use a PO Box cause of screwed up postal addresses in my zipcode. UPS has had to call me a couple of times, but they always figured it out quick.

Ha ha. You don't exist!

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
My gripe is that they often hit my house at the end of their day (sometimes 6PM or later). Well, there have been times when they've dropped a package at the front door (and don't knock or ring the doorbell) and it sat there all night until someone left the house the next morning and saw it. Sometimes, everyone's home from work/school and if none of us go anywhere that night, nobody sees the package.

I live on a main road, so a package sitting at my front door is highly visible. The only saving grace is that this is a fancy suburb with very low crime, virtually no undesirables.

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
That has happened to me as well. Idiots.

Myhairygrundle

Screw you guys, I'm going home.
Jul 16, 2005
Texas
Fancy men use DHL. It is much more gooder than UPS or FexEX....at least around here.

Edit...welcome to Texas. Remember that you can shoot anyone on your property for just about any reason...

Also, NB is a nice place. Oma's Sausage Haus was always one of our places to stop on the way to San Antonio.

Sinn Fein

Infidel and White Interloper
Wackbag Staff
Aug 29, 2002
Florida's Nature Coast
My company has a deal with FedEx, so I have to use FedEx for all work-related stuff because it all gets billed through the company's account. When I buy things online, I choose whatever costs the least among the options the seller provides. I generally use FedEx for my personal shipping, since they opened a new Fedex Kinko's nearby and I already have a fedex.com account for work. I just pay for it myself instead of billing it to my company.

Juanfartez

Was a POW gone to POT
Aug 24, 2002
New Braunfels TX
Fancy men use DHL. It is much more gooder than UPS or FexEX....at least around here.

Edit...welcome to Texas. Remember that you can shoot anyone on your property for just about any reason...

Also, NB is a nice place. Oma's Sausage Haus was always one of our places to stop on the way to San Antonio.

Come on over this week it's wurstfest time. Where we salute the sausage! no homo.:D

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
If UPS or FedEx come by when we're not home, they leave a call tag saying they'll return the following day. I always call and inform them that I'll pick up the package and to please not put it on the truck. Saves a lot of aggravation that way

May 8, 2006
Houston, Texas
Oh. I thought this thread was about First Aid.

LLLLLLIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRRR LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRR

Juanfartez

Was a POW gone to POT
Aug 24, 2002
New Braunfels TX
Oh. I thought this thread was about First Aid.

LLLLLLIIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGEEEEERRRRRRRRR LLLLLLOOOOOOONNNNNNNGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRR
I saw a man and dey be gibin him ups I thought he was dead.::hammer:

And I still haven't got my package. I've called and called. The dispatcher in San Antonio keeps updating the info and say the package is there so it ain't lost. :arrrh:

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
I saw a man and dey be gibin him ups I thought he was dead.::hammer:

And I still haven't got my package. I've called and called. The dispatcher in San Antonio keeps updating the info and say the package is there so it ain't lost. :arrrh:
wow.

a three day long overnight package, that still hasn't arrived.

someone should be getting a refund, it could have went ground, or bicycle faster.

Juanfartez

Was a POW gone to POT
Aug 24, 2002
New Braunfels TX
Well I finally got it.:icon_eek: And the directions I gave them to get here (with the first fucking phone call last thursday) where printed on a new label so the driver could find it.::hammer: The driver that showed up this morning came in a pickup truck. He said was the guy they give lost packages to. I told him to fire the normal mother fucker that has this route and hire me instead.:icon_evil

burky79

62 75 72 6b 79 37 39
Feb 18, 2005
in a house
Well I finally got it.:icon_eek: And the directions I gave them to get here (with the first fucking phone call last thursday) where printed on a new label so the driver could find it.::hammer: The driver that showed up this morning came in a pickup truck. He said was the guy they give lost packages to. I told him to fire the normal mother fucker that has this route and hire me instead.:icon_evil
good 4 U!

thats so funny they gave it to the lost packages guy!

hahahaha...

oh well, important thing is u got it!

kloraferm

Humor is reason gone mad
Sep 6, 2002
Staten Island, NY
If UPS or FedEx come by when we're not home, they leave a call tag saying they'll return the following day. I always call and inform them that I'll pick up the package and to please not put it on the truck. Saves a lot of aggravation that way
FedEx fucking sucks. They come at the most incovenient time of day, leave one note and then you actually have to go to them to get the package (which for me is about 5 miles). What kind of bullshit is that?! This is what I'm paying for, to have to schlep out and get it myself? Fuck FedEx!

Kris_LTRMa

LoseTheRadio.net's Ma
Nov 17, 2006
right where I wanna be
FedEx fucking sucks. They come at the most incovenient time of day, leave one note and then you actually have to go to them to get the package (which for me is about 5 miles). What kind of bullshit is that?! This is what I'm paying for, to have to schlep out and get it myself? Fuck FedEx!
I agree they suck, but if that's how something's being shipped then that's what I've got to deal with. If I'm sending something, I take it to the UPS depot near the courthouse and I'm in out of there within 10 minutes tops. The FedEx depot is nearby as well but it's a nightmare going in there. Three people ahead of you means you're there for 45 minutes.

Salem

Midgets = funny
Jul 3, 2006
Buh Buh Buh Boston
Ive sent live lobster and clams to my father in TX for xmas via UPS and they left them at his front door ( he stayed home just to get them and put them in the fridge as soon as they got there). Sure as shit he heard the truck drive away, he went to the door and there was the package sittin in the sun. Good thing he was paying attention or there would have been a $130 worth of smeely xmas gift on his door step 3 hrs later when the freezer pack dethawed.

HummerTuesdays

Another girrrrl!!!
Apr 24, 2005
On the road to ruin
My gripe is that they often hit my house at the end of their day (sometimes 6PM or later). Well, there have been times when they've dropped a package at the front door (and don't knock or ring the doorbell) and it sat there all night until someone left the house the next morning and saw it. Sometimes, everyone's home from work/school and if none of us go anywhere that night, nobody sees the package.

I live on a main road, so a package sitting at my front door is highly visible. The only saving grace is that this is a fancy suburb with very low crime, virtually no undesirables.
X2. Why can't they just ring the fucking door bell if they're going to do a drop & run? My car is in the garage, so of course it looks like no one is home.

Jan 9, 2006
Delmar, NY
FU to UPS!

I ordered a new car mount for my Inno and a new O and A shirt from myradiostore.com and just checked the tracking information. Here's what it says:

Nov 06, 2007 09:30 PM COLONIE, LATHAM, NY, US
THE APARTMENT NUMBER IS MISSING OR IS INCORRECT. UPS IS ATTEMPTING TO OBTAIN THIS INFORMATION. / A POSTCARD HAS BEEN SENT TO THE RECIPIENT REQUESTING THAT THEY CONTACT UPS.

If they can send me a postcard requesting I contact them, why the FUCK can't they send me my package!?!?!?!? :arrrh:

Dec 25, 2005
NJ
They can't sound out where you live. Shee.. nee.. te ahh fuckim.

:action-sm