Facebook Parenting: For the troubled teen.

mr. sin

Mar 30, 2005
RALEIGH, NC
[YT]kl1ujzRidmU[/YT]

Warning: Since this video seems to have gone crazy, I figure I'll post this notice. I'm going to read a letter my 15 year old daughter wrote. There ARE some curse words in it. None of them are incredibly bad, but they are definitely things a little kid shouldn't hear... not to mention things MY KID shouldn't say!
If you want to see the original Facebook thread, it's located at:
http://www.facebook.com/tommyjordaniii/posts/299559803434210
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------*--------------

My daughter thought it would be funny/rebellious/cool to post on her Facebook wall just how upset she was and how unfair her life here is; how we work her too hard with chores, never pay her for chores, and just in general make her life difficult.

She chose to share this with the entire world on Facebook and block her parent's from seeing it. Well, umm... she failed. As of the end of this video, she won't have to worry anymore about posting inappropriate things on Facebook...

Maybe a few kids can take something away from this... If you're so disrespectful to your parents and yourself as to post this kind of thing on Facebook, you're deserving of some tough love. Today, my daughter is getting a dose of tough love.

Pigdango

Silence, you mortal Fuck!
Donator
Jun 22, 2004
Holy fuck what has happened to this fucking country. Dumbass should have saved one of them ther 1 dollar bullets for his temple.

ShooterMcGavin

Go back to your shanties.
May 25, 2005
I always felt a little ashamed of growing up white and privileged in suburbia, having to learn responsibilities on my own, discovering how hard things can be in adulthood after being pampered my whole life...

But now, after watching this, I don't feel so bad about myself anymore.

Neon

ネオン
Donator
Mar 23, 2008
Kingdom of Charis
I always felt a little ashamed of growing up white and privileged in suburbia, having to learn responsibilities on my own, discovering how hard things can be in adulthood after being pampered my whole life...

But now, after watching this, I don't feel so bad about myself anymore.
Exactly. I didn't have a particularly hard life, but I was CERTAINLY never that spoiled and disrespectful.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
If she gets :rap:d by a pack of niggers it'll be her fault.

Party Rooster

Unleash The Beast
Apr 27, 2005
The Inland Empire State
The joke will be on him when she's stripping in 3 years to pay of her laptop debts. And enjoy your mulatto grandkids bubba.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
The joke will be on him when she's stripping in 3 years to pay of her laptop debts. And enjoy your mulatto grandkids bubba.
My bets on suicide. Female, 15, spoiled and angry, definitely a cutter. Will probably cry wolf too many times and then one day finally decide to slice it down the road.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
I hope he caught her reaction on camera after seeing her newly hole-ridden laptop for the world to see.

DanaReevesLungs

I can keep rhythm with no metronome...
Donator
Jun 9, 2005
Louisiana
How he actually saw her Facebook post that lead to all of this.

HOW SHE GOT CAUGHT: The Dog Did It.. no, really.

I finally came out and told her this today, partly because it was too funny NOT to share.

When my daughter made her post, she used Facebook's privacy settings to block "Family" and "Church" friend's lists. All her other friends could see it. We, of course could not.

One of our dogs is always getting in photos and therefore has her own Facebook page. It's just a cute dumb thing we did for fun. Well, the dog's profile is rarely used except when funny pictures of her are posted. Since that's not too often, and she has very few friends on Facebook, her wall is kind of bare, with relatively few posts showing up on it.

The other night we gave the dog a bath and there was a funny photo we uploaded to Facebook and tagged her in. I logged in as the dog the next morning to comment on the photo. However when I logged into the dog's profile, my daughter had forgotten to add her to the "family" list.... so our family dog's profile showed her post right there on the front page.

It wasn't any parent-hacking, computer spying, or monitoring of any kind.. the dog actually ratted her out completely by accident. She hasn't petted that dog all day today...

Jacuzzi Billy

Watching PTI
Donator
Mar 22, 2006
Red Jacuzzi
Who cares that she wrote some dumb letter? All kids should complain about chores. They suck. Shooting the laptop was pretty cool though. What an ass.

How dare she call the lady who cleans the house a cleaning lady.

Hog's Big Ben

Getting ass-***** in The Octagon, brother.
Donator
Jul 28, 2005
New York
Not for nothing, but you don't get to be a spoiled 15 year old without some help from an enabling mommy and daddy. I'm sure the kid is a brat, but it didn't happen overnight. This can't turn out well. The one guy she's supposed to trust more than anyone else just decided to publicly humiliate her in front of the whole world. Shitty parents breed shitty kids. Good job, asshole.

LineBackerU

There is a good chance I am blocking you.
Donator
Oct 14, 2002
Is it even legal to fire a gun in a residential neighborhood when it is not self defense?

Nick the Pig

Scraping a dull comment across your tender eyeball
May 6, 2011
Some place faaar away ....yes, that'll do
That'll teach her to imply that her dad is an assholian control freak who seemingly gets off on finding new ways to assert his dominance over his daughter. Honestly, teenagers. It's like they're immature or something. It's almost like young people lack the necessary life experience to really put their problems into reasonable context. The fuckers.

ShooterMcGavin

May 25, 2005
It's almost like young people lack the necessary life experience to really put their problems into reasonable context. The fuckers.
Yeah they do have a tendency to place blame on old white guys.

lockjaaaaww

All out of Bubble Gum.
Apr 26, 2008
bohemia, ny
And I thought my dad did asshole shit to piss me off. Makes me feel better... However this guy rules, Sounds like she's the spoiled brat that gets whatever she wants as long as she does some chores around the house.

samurai

Ridiculum Anserini
May 16, 2007
Chicago
I loved it. That may become tempered upon further thinking, but first impression was...Well done Cletus.

I will bear in mind that girls between 13-18 tend to have the cuntiness gene kick in pretty hard. Good news is that it starts to go away by the time they're 80-85.

Lord Zero

Viciously Silly
Aug 25, 2008
Atlanta, GA
I'm going to read a letter my 15 year old daughter wrote. There ARE some curse words in it. None of them are incredibly bad, but they are definitely things a little kid shouldn't hear... not to mention things MY KID shouldn't say!
A 15-year-old is not a little kid.