Facebook removes video criticizing Rachel Jeantel under the guise of "Hate Speech"

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Faceook is run my money grubbing cunts.

KRSOne

Dec 8, 2011
Sunnydale
Ive said it before and I'll say it again. Facebook is an arm of the Obama white house. Facebook plays ball and they don't have to pay taxes.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Isn't it possible that maybe you fellas are blowing this out of proportion? Is Facebook banning all pro-Zimmerman posts, and all conservative posts, as a matter of policy?

Or could it be that, out of the thousands of people they have policing the platform, some of them are libtard assholes, and you're just making a false generalization by jumping on those examples as supposed proof that Mark Zuckerberg must've set up the whole operation just to censor conservative opinions?

Faceook is run my money grubbing cunts.
Really? A private business, set up for the purpose of making money for the owners? You don't say. I'm outraged. Somebody better do something about this, and quick.

Last edited:

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
Can I have a link to that "Kill George Zimmerman" page? Why exactly should it be taken down?

Psychopath

Plata O Plomo
Dec 28, 2008
hell
Isn't it possible that maybe you fellas are blowing this out of proportion? Is Facebook banning all pro-Zimmerman posts, and all conservative posts, as a matter of policy?

Or could it be that, out of the thousands of people they have policing the platform, some of them are libtard assholes, and you're just making a false generalization by jumping on those examples as supposed proof that Mark Zuckerberg must've set up the whole operation just to censor conservative opinions?

Really? A private business, set up for the purpose of making money for the owners? You don't say. I'm outraged. Somebody better do something about this, and quick.
When they force advertisements in every way possible and charge you a dollar to send messages to people who aren't in your social circle I say yes, they are money grubbing cunts.

Norm Stansfield

私は亀が好きだ。
Mar 17, 2009
and charge you a dollar to send messages to people who aren't in your social circle
I don't use Facebook, but you're doing a good job selling it. So I'm not gonna be getting spam from random shitheads pushing Jesus or their new album on me? Excellent.

ironman25dc

A Smug Cunt Who Loves The Cock
Jun 1, 2004
Chicago, IL
Did Facebook removed video of prosecutor Bernie De La Rionda's comments about Jeantel during his closing remarks?