Facebook WTF

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
I thought MySpace was enough... but now a bunch of my friends are attempting to drag me into Facebook. Should I even bother with this shit?

Chino Kapone

Yo, whats wrong wit da beer we got?
Jun 10, 2005
Yes. You iphone makes it easy to check anytime you want.

WaddleDoodle

Creepy? We're the CIA. It's what we do.
Mar 15, 2005
Arlington, VA
I use it to stalk the pretty girls in my classes :)

Actually, it's a decent service. At least they don't allow all the pre-teens to put music and siezure-inducing graphics on their pages.

May 7, 2003
Hicksville NY
I use it to stalk the pretty girls in my classes :)

Actually, it's a decent service. At least they don't allow all the pre-teens to put music and siezure-inducing graphics on their pages.
:clap::clap::clap:

Yeah I recently got on teh facebook....It's not so bad

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Yeah I'm just trying to figure it out.. I guess it seems kind of nifty.

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Is facebook filled with chicks who have nothing but comments from negroes in their picture galleries yet? Nothing worse than checking out a nice looking girl and seeing 20 savages all putting their two cents in. "Yo, boo hit me up" gets old REAL fast. At this point Myspace is only good for keeping in touch with O&A people.

If not, I may check it out.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
When facebook first started a few years ago, girls would have their phone numbers, and what sorority they were in. My buddy would show me all these girls he would randomly call up. Kinda crazy.

It made stalking really easy. :D

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
Is facebook filled with chicks who have nothing but comments from negroes in their picture galleries yet? Nothing worse than checking out a nice looking girl and seeing 20 savages all putting their two cents in. "Yo, boo hit me up" gets old REAL fast. At this point Myspace is only good for keeping in touch with O&A people.

LMFAO!!!! :haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7::haha7:

Yes. You iphone makes it easy to check anytime you want.
Yeah I just checked this out and you're right. It looks pretty damn cool.

Got One?

.....and she was a stewardess.
Aug 3, 2004
ak-ROWDY
it's kind of easier to find people you used to go to school with and work with and stuff. it's not as big as myspace so you don't get 10000 people with the same name as the person you're looking for.

Chino Kapone

Jun 10, 2005
Yeah I just checked this out and you're right. It looks pretty damn cool.

Its really cool if you upload a ton of pics to your facebook page and just want to show one off really quick. Facebook is easier to upload pics than myspace as well.

sbrainb

Go suck a bag of dicks.
Jul 27, 2007
New York City
It's kind of funny... I'm going through the people who graduated the same year as me from my old high school and I'm like "holy shit... look at that motherfucker now!" It gets kind of annoying though because I have to scroll through like a million Changs, Cheungs, Chans, Kims, Trans, Leungs, Wangs, etc.

Zona992006

New Wackbag
Jan 26, 2007

Is it a penis thing for you?

mendozathejew

Mar 12, 2005
jersey
Is facebook filled with chicks who have nothing but comments from negroes in their picture galleries yet? Nothing worse than checking out a nice looking girl and seeing 20 savages all putting their two cents in. "Yo, boo hit me up" gets old REAL fast.
:clap:

Don the Radio Guy

G-Bb-A-D
Donator
Mar 30, 2006
Wyoming
Ok I've had a Facebook account for a while and finally went and filled out my info. So basically you can't just look around at people and find out stuff about complete strangers? Not to mention 90% of the chicks must have private profiles or something, cause you can't click on them.
Fucking useless.

PALLY

Jun 28, 2005
jersey
yes i got sucked into facebook by my cousin. while she was in korea it was easy for us to talk thru that for some reason. I am still not 100% with it. But I did just update some pics. And I did find a lot of people from school are on it. So i guess it is ok. Something else to do when you run to the ends of the internets...

Razor Roman

Save the USH!
Aug 27, 2002
Sayreville NJ
face book sucks

"so and so sent you a beer. add this app to see it. can't add this app til you offer it to 99 of your friends. do you wish to add? are you sure? now add this one its cool"

fucking suck my cock facebook!!!

Apr 14, 2003
Eastern MD
face book sucks

"so and so sent you a beer. add this app to see it. can't add this app til you offer it to 99 of your friends. do you wish to add? are you sure? now add this one its cool"

fucking suck my cock facebook!!!
The apps suck, and it turned me away for a while when they added that shit, but its still better than getting your page spammed and hacked on myspace.